Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Leosoxs lingerie
2024Underwear 3XL Plus Size Sexy Lace Bralette Solid Cross Side Buckle Bra Brassiere Wireless Push Up Bras for Women Lingerie S.
$5.69

mens shiny pantyhose
Women Men Sockings Oil Shiny Gloss Lace Top Stay Up Thigh High Stockings Pantyhose High Elastic Ultra-thin Night Club Wear
$51.47-59%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Blue leather Shapers Corset Top for Women Fashion Sleeveless Backless Cropped Top Club Party Clothes
$48.39

shibari
Shibari Bodies Summer Mens T Shirts BDSM 3D Printed Oversized Polyester Tshirt Quick-drying Short Sleeve Breathable Clothes
$96.92-63%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece tights Oily swimsuit women sexy tight glossy high fork long sleeve swimsuit solid color T-shirt
$91.79-62%

metelam
Metelam 240lbs Women Plus Size Ultra Elastic Tights Stockings Thick Warm Pantyhose Stirrup and Footed
$9.26

pvc stockings
PVC Leather Wet Look Sexy Stockings Night Club Knee High Socks Women's Oil Shiny Stockings Plus Size Sexy Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$14.91-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hii =)
Hi' i'm elisa CD 26yrs from italy, latex lover XD
Welcome! 😉
Hello..
Care to share a little about yourself?
Hello and welcome.

Please feel free to tell us about your likes (and dislikes) and maybe a little bit more about yourself.

MJ
Hello, you sound lovely 😁 welcome along. XX
Welcome to the forums.

I hope you can add some comments of how living in a mediterranean climate affects your Latex wearing in warm temperatures (Beyond the increased sweating!!).

I have worn latex swimming in the sea in England and it is great, but I knew I couldn't combine latex with suntan lotion, luckily you can leave that part out for longer here as we don't get as hot.

My next door neighbour was very taken with my Skin Two Victorian bathing suit (In Pewter).

Gosh I was so outgoing in those days!
(12 Dec 2018, 13:02 )Will90MeeG Wrote: Skin Two Victorian bathing suit (In Pewter).
Any photos of what this suit looks like?
(13 Dec 2018, 00:41 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 Dec 2018, 13:02 )Will90MeeG Wrote: Skin Two Victorian bathing suit (In Pewter).
Any photos of what this suit looks like?

Can't find a one on web and they've long since stopped doing them - plus my suit has gone the way of all latex once exposed to entropic conditions!

But a bit like this one, in pewter latex, for men and no zip or detailing.

woman in tech suit2.jpg   

In fact I wore it at two successive Skin Two Rubber Balls in London with my latex jeans over the top. It was the easiest thing to get in and out of for toilet breaks after dancing all night (although they did put talcum powder in the washrooms to help - thoughful people!).

Actually, Libidex now do this, which is more like it, the legs were longer and no zip.

latex_surfsuit_for_men-01.png   
(13 Dec 2018, 14:37 )Will90MeeG Wrote: although they did put talcum powder in the washrooms to help - thoughful people
I used talcum powder at two Europerve events I took part in - it was terrible! I never use talcum since then. Lubricant only.
(13 Dec 2018, 14:44 )Like Ra Wrote:
(13 Dec 2018, 14:37 )Will90MeeG Wrote: although they did put talcum powder in the washrooms to help - thoughful people
I used talcum powder at two Europerve events I took part in - it was terrible! I never use talcum since then. Lubricant only.

When I had a collection of latex, I used to use talcum as well. Then one day I wanted to try on a suit at Mr S in San Francisco and they were nice enough to provide some lube. OH MY! Putting latex on with lube is one of the great pleasures in life!!! Thanks for bringing back a great memory Ra!

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Christina (1) , ElisaSissy (1) , Like Ra (4) , madjack (1) , Tinker D (1) , Will90MeeG (2)