Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

remote app vibrator
Bluetooths Dildo Vibrator for Women Wireless APP Remote Control Vibrator Vibrating Egg wifi Panties Toy for Sex Toys Couple
$7.22

shiny pantyhose
80D Spring Autumn Satin Leggings Plus Size Oil Shiny High Waist Shaping Pantyhose Open Crotch / Close Crotch Skinny Leg Tights
$9.79

electric shock silicone gag
Automatic Sucks Male Masturbator Double Penatration Adult Sex Toys Gag In Mouth Blowjob False Vagina Pusy Erotic Goods Toys
$128.26-33%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Platform Heels Pumps Gradient Colors Stiletto Heels Patent Club Zapatos Mujer Sandals Shoes Woman Large Size 47 50
$83.09-39%

lifelike sex doll
Realistic Lifelike Silicone Sex Dolls TPE Metal Adult Love Doll Sex Toys for Men Sexy Boobs Vaginal Oral Anus Sex Doll Sex Shop
$606.00-50%

women latex rubber mask breath
Handmade Women Men Unisex Exotic Transparent Latex Inflatable Full Breath Hole Hoods Mask Rubber Headgear
$242.00-9%

thierry bondage
Thierry Adult Games PU Leather Body Harness for Women Fetish Slave Bondage Restraints,Exposed Breast Chastity Belt, Sex Products
$17.75

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hiding lycra under normal clothes...
Nice one! Actually you can wear it instead of a t-shirt. This is the link to the ebay shop (in case if the leotard link expires).
(14 Aug 2009, 14:23 )SwimBond Wrote: Where I work, it is a very small group of people close to each other (at least pretty close for work mates). I think if they noticed they'd find it quite wierd, and being only a small number of us I couldn't avoid the conversations at all...
Yeah, this is what I meant. There are cases and there are cases. Sometimes you need to follow the unwritten rules.
(12 Aug 2009, 20:15 )SwimBond Wrote: Though they all have the cut-out circle lower down if you know what I mean... If the pattern of that could be seen, it would obviously be a swimsuit...
OK, tested today. Was wearing this swimsuit with pantyhose at home. BUt had to go to a nearest supermarket. So, pulled on capri and a thin t-shirt. Very visible indeed.
Some gymnastic underwear is basically a full leotard but it unpatterned and skin colour. it is designed to go unnoticed, so as long as I can find some tight fitting but comfortable, that might be the best idea at the moment.

Also, the leotard is necessary because the hose/leggings I wear are several sizes too small (on purpose!) but that means they work their way down/fall down quite quickly. Having the leotard over the top keeps them up. Perfect!
Yep, just like I wear compression tights (Oroblu Repos 70) with 2(or-more?)-sizes-smaller-water-polo-swimsuit.
Hi SwimBond

They say great minds think alike:

(14 Aug 2009, 14:23 )SwimBond Wrote: ...Anyway, found this: ebay leotard on ebay... I am very tempted! It doesn't say in the description, but I asked the seller and it has a crotch fastening! 😊

This is the same top I purchased and wore during my session (MJ-SB04 2009) - well, nearly - mine is black.

Yes, it is a crotch fastening - hook and eye style (fiddly but OK). The coverage is great, right up to your neck, though in the XL size I brought the sleeves could have been a bit tighter.

I think you should give it a go.

MJ
reply to swimbond 08/12/2009 ( not sure whether this is the 8th month or the 12th month aus versus US dates)
The thing that works for me is endurance turbo swimsuit over either jeggings or footless tights I wear a rash vest over the swimsuit to hide the zip and a compression shorts over the bottom to hide the leg line of the swimsuit. I have worn this combination under normal jeans and dark coloured shirts to work countles times. No one has been the wiser. I dont have any leotards only 3 turbo op. I have worn a netti trisuit over footless 70 den tights a few times felt, good rash vest completely hides the trisuit top and the legs of the trisuit just look like regular bike pants . Luckily I work in and out of the office , so I'm not that close to anyone.
cheers crispy
I don't think lycra tops can vanish under normal clothes, unless they comes in suitable shapes, such as t-shirts, tank-tops and leotards with similar design. Under certain circumstances, the seams of the collar will inevitably be visible. Turtleneck under turtleneck could be interesting though. Well, there are sweatshirts and jumpers, that might do the trick. As aeady suggested, you should double-check with a second mirror, photo-camera or a reliable friend.

I have a couple of leotards and a gymnastic suit in t-shirt shape and I am wearing them a lot, and it is spicy because I hardly ever wear anything on top that I want to tuck into my pants, so I still have to be careful. I even wear them openly when biking on my bycicle (a pretty good reason to wear shiny colourful clothes that are otherwise unsuited for men 😁 ).

I guess, string-tanga shapes don't reveal either since they are pretty much invisible. As long as the butt is either completely covered or uncovered, it would require very tight pants to reveal any seams.

PS: I don't really like the crotch-fastening because I can often feel it between my legs. And wearing a leotard that you can't simply open that way can be quite interesting in a public bathroom 😉 The leotards I am wearing underneath in public have reasonably sized collars to get in there and still don't look unmanly. I actually think that anything that isn't too obvious will pass without being noticed (thought when pushing that to the limits, doubts get stronger).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wimbledon and tennis clothes Culmor 2 3,714 19 Jun 2010, 08:43
Last Post: Culmor

Contributors: crispy (1) , Like Ra (10) , madjack (1) , Strappado (1) , SwimBond (5)