Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pvc stockings
Plus Size Wet Look PVC Leather Faux Boots Silicone Hold Up Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Pole Dance Nightclub Party Hosiery
$7.10

soronssy
Satin Glossy women One Piece Tights Long sleeved jumpsuit two way zipper Smooth Athletic sexy japanese Swimsuit Surfing suit
$342.26-30%

yizyif
Sexy Men's Low Waisted Faux Leather Boxer Shorts Press Button with Bulge Pouch Men Lingerie Shorts Slim Cut Underpants Underwear
$7.56

crossdress
Men Sexy Sissy Briefs Crossdresser Camel Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Open Crotch Shapping Underwear Seamless Smooth Lingerie
$47.80-38%

bondage
Bdsm Bondage Set Restraint Adult Game Handcuff Neck Collar Wrist Mouth Gag Strap Fetish SM Sex Toys for Woman Couples Product
$2.58

armbinder
Handcuffs For Sex,Leather Armbinder Straitjacket Belt,BDSM Arms Behind Back Bondage,Toys For Adults
$13.30-13%

transparent dress
Women Sexy Lingerie Erotic Temptation Lace Transparent Babydoll Dress Fashion 18 Sex Underwear Hot Exotic Plus Size Sexy Costume
$3.57

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hi there
Hi, so, as new member, I obliged to present myself.

I'm 34 male from Belgium, French speaking.  I've been into fetish and (self-)bondage from my early 13th anniversary, probably a bit before as I remember fantasising from maybe the age of 6.  Just came to the act later xD.

So, I'm deeply into latex kink, pantyhose (but only from the French DIM, about 20 to 50 den, others or not so good for me), self-bondage involving rope, breath play (with latex breath control hood), armbinder and plugs (this one is quite new).  I've been wandering in the internet for quite some time (and this website too) but I recently felt the need to have an account to be able to discuss so here I am 😉 .  So it's the time to a big thank you for  @Like Ra for this wonderful website which, among others, helped me finding my thing as a shy teenager.

I've been DIY latex a bit, mostly repair first but hoods, cock sheets, sleppsack and even made my first MTM chlorinated catsuit some month ago (which I'm in love with).

About self bondage, I love frog tied and hogtied, some other but not as much.  I've been perfecting my selfbondage for a time and now try some of my own rope work.

Not really into pain S/M and prefer a kind of vanilla/romantic bondage, sometimes with sex. But I love nipple clamp (quite new too 😉 )

Happy in couple, my beloved is not at all into kinks or selfbondage but let me do my thing, tie the armbinder (well, I've not yet been able to engage her into rope) and some rare time, get tie-up as well  Yahoo .

I work I a live sound engineer (world-jazz mostly) and lightning designer and do some electronic build/repair.  (I made a random button pusher for my vibrating butt-plug's remote which is really nice in a vacbed  😉 )

well, I guess its aeady quite complete.  Happy to be here  🙄 🙄
Sounds like another perfect match 😉 Thanks for the good words, and very welcome aboard!

(28 Jan 2020, 21:43 )no smile Wrote: French DIM, about 20 to 50 den, others or not so good for me
DIM is nice, yet I find them a bit overpriced and a bit too fragile for the price. Have you tried shiny 15-17den Well from Auchan/Carrefour? If you live close to Germany I strongly advice nur Die Transparent 15 from Kaufland/Rewe. See, for example, this post: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10678
Welcome. It’s nice to have you here.
(28 Jan 2020, 21:43 )no smile Wrote: I work I a live sound engineer (world-jazz mostly) and lightning designer and do some electronic build/repair.

Awesome, that's very similar to what I do.  I'm not specifically a sound engineer, but I work for an event venue and so I am frequently called upon to setup and run lights or sound for different events and musical acts that visit.  Additionally, I am keenly interested in building devices to enhance my kinky experiences.  Would love to read more about your DIY projects and see pictures of the latex items you made.

Welcome to the site.
(29 Jan 2020, 02:40 )essanym Wrote:
Quote:I work I a live sound engineer (world-jazz mostly) and lightning designer and do some electronic build/repair.
Awesome, that's very similar to what I do
Oh, I missed that! Cool!
Thanks for your kind words.

(28 Jan 2020, 22:59 )Like Ra Wrote: DIM is nice, yet I find them a bit overpriced and a bit too fragile for the price. Have you tried shiny 15-17den Well from Auchan/Carrefour? If you live close to Germany I strongly advice nur Die Transparent 15 from Kaufland/Rewe. See, for example, this post: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/10678

I agree over the price and the bit of fragileness.  I don't remember trying these specific one (Well), I'll give them a shot to check (I prefer not so thin usually but will try).  It's mainly because every time I try another pair, I don't find the same feeling and don't like the cotton feeling of most I tried.  I believe its the way they are weaved but not sure.

(29 Jan 2020, 02:40 )essanym Wrote: Would love to read more about your DIY projects and see pictures of the latex items you made.

Will do 😉
A very warm welcome from me as well 😊
Thanks
Hi and welcome!

Your fetish history sounds quite familiar, mine is similar - early fantasies, starting around 13, latex, rope bondage etc.

you are very lucky to have someone to tie the armbinder for you. I don't, which is sometimes frustrating. On the other hand, I have the challenge of doing it by myself, and which isn't too bad either...

Now I am looking forward to reading about your DIY projects.
Yes, I have aeady crossed your post on self-tied bolero and I must say I did tried but not had a success with my own armbinder. (But I would like to anyway so, give it another chance sometimes)

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , essanym (1) , Like Ra (2) , no smile (4) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (1)