Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

breath control latex
Handmade Black and Transparent Latex Hood with Mouth Breath Control Hole Sexy Rubber Hood Plus Size Custom Made
$31.46-2%

cosplay sexy
Sexy Lingerie Hot Women Cat Cosplay Bodystocking Sexy Erotic Lingerie Temptation Costume Intimates Teddy Open Crotch Sleepwear
$24.77

vac-u-lock machine
FREDORCH M8/M6 DIY Sex Machine Multi Attachments optional Sex dildos suction cup vac-u-lock Bendable Spring Connector Extensio
$7.21

speerise
Speerise Girls Long Sleeve Silver Leotards Shiny Metallic Gymnastics Leotard One Piece Kids Ballet Dance Performance Costumes
$130.67-34%

anal
Huge Monster Dildo Lesbian Anal Toys Suction Cup Octopus Tentacle Artificial Penis Animal Dildos Sex Toy for Women Adult
$19.44

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Over Knee Length Boots Mid-Thigh Crotch Runway Cat Women Boot Black Matte 15cm Heels Platform Ladies Party Boots 2019
$168.19-5%

sexy oil bodysuit
New Unisex Oil Glossy Sexy Tights Nylon Bodystocking Dance Clubwear Open Crotch Bodysuit Penis Sheath Men Body Stocking Lingerie
$16.07

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Help with chastity
Hey. I just got my chastity CB6000s or i think that was the name atleast and it works supergood. the only thing is that i do not have a keyholder for it. This is due me living most parts of my life in a little town with just 400ppl or so and things like this isnt exactly normal to be interested in. well enough about that, what i wanted to ask for is Ideas on i can fix so that i may have 2weeks locked or more or less or something like that without being able to reach the keys for the lock within the time.
Or maybe someone here wants to keep my keys secure πŸ˜‹
(01 Apr 2015, 23:34 )gunz Wrote: Hey. I just got my chastity CB6000s or i think that was the name atleast and it works supergood. the only thing is that i do not have a keyholder for it. This is due me living most parts of my life in a little town with just 400ppl or so and things like this isnt exactly normal to be interested in. well enough about that, what i wanted to ask for is Ideas on i can fix so that i may have 2weeks locked or more or less or something like that without being able to reach the keys for the lock within the time.

You can try to ship the key to yourself, or put the key in a combination box and give the numbers to a combinationholder online.. There's a site for this, but actually i don't remember the name..
(01 Apr 2015, 23:34 )gunz Wrote: Hey. I just got my chastity CB6000s or i think that was the name atleast and it works supergood. the only thing is that i do not have a keyholder for it. This is due me living most parts of my life in a little town with just 400ppl or so and things like this isnt exactly normal to be interested in. well enough about that, what i wanted to ask for is Ideas on i can fix so that i may have 2weeks locked or more or less or something like that without being able to reach the keys for the lock within the time.

Ok i found it.. Try this https://www.emlalock.com/.. You can put online a photo of the right numbers for the combination box/padlock and the site will send you it after a X time of your choice (there's also a randomtime option)..
Oo nice. made a profile. i guess i get to try it out after the easter holidays πŸ˜‹ when i get back to where i have all my toysπŸ˜‹ Also thanks it's a great site it seems
This Kitchen Safe at Amazon will keep your key locked up for 10 days. It's a little expensive at $55. There are clear bases so the key can mock you. 😊

Build up to 10 days with longer and longer sessions. 10 days is a long time for a new device.

http://www.amazon.com/Kitchen-Safe-Locki...530&sr=1-1

Play Safe.
Mike
Oo that one looks sweet Tight_Mike thanks πŸ˜‹ i will prob get that one if i can afford it

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Chastity The good! & The bad! Culmor 882 172,080 21 Mar 2024, 00:52
Last Post: Tinker D
Behind Barz Chastity Belts Behind Barz 5 657 17 Sep 2023, 20:03
Last Post: Like Ra
DIY Chastity cage with a prescription bottle Lancer 6 8,697 16 Jun 2023, 15:29
Last Post: Vixien
Chastity by stretching and compressing penis? Lancer 2 721 20 Aug 2022, 16:21
Last Post: Tinker D
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 4,997 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: amadeus (2) , gunz (3) , tight_mike (1)