Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

electric shock silicone gag
Powerful Anal Plug Glass Male Masturbate Butt Plug Women Fast Orgams Sex Toys For Family Gag Goods For Adults Saw Cup Toys
$47.40-33%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy One piece T-shaped swimsuit sexy oil silk smooth tight swimsuit solid color glossy integrated swimsuit
$68.72-61%

sexy oil bodysuit
Women Sexy High Cut Oil Shiny Bodysuit Leotard Breathable Thong Rompers Jumpsuit Bikini Erotic Lingerie DeepV Backless Underwear
$14.52-42%

crossdress fetish latex
30cm Extreme High Heels Shoes Knee High Buckle Straps Metal Heels Crossdresser Shoes Fetish Drag Queen Pumps Platform Heeled
$131.35-30%

high waist faux leather
Women High Waisted Faux Leather Pants PU Leggings Single-Breasted Plus Velvet Matte Skinny Leggings Black Sexy Pencil Pants C275
$30.30

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Long Sleeves Catsuit Women Black Matte High Collar Crotch Zipper With Flat Heel Shoes Unisex Style Custom Bodysuit
$363.00-33%

tpe penis
Big Crystal Jelly Realistic Clear Dildo Suction Cup Huge Transparent Penis Dick Anal Product Sex Toys For Woman Lesbian Adult
$79.01

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Help me choose my new toys
Greetings
I used to own a couple toys a few years ago, but I didn't keep them for long because I had nowhere to store them and I would probably have been caught eventually...
Now I'm planning on buying some gear of better quality, but I'd like to choose well and I'm a tad lost so I have a couple questions.
First, do you know an affordable and trustworthy online shop for bondage gear? I would need this shop to ship into foreign countries (I live in France). I have thought of Amazon which provides cheap options but I'm afraid I will get gear of poor quality.
Second, I would like to know your opinion about gag harnesses. I had a regular gag with a single strap but I'd really like to use a harness. However, in the pictures the front straps seem to cover the eyes. I'd like to regularly use it, for example while I'm working at home. From your perspective, does it impede a lot on your vision?
Third, would you recommend a specific model of prostate massager for a dude? I have never used one but it looks pretty awesome.

Thanks a lot for the answers
I would recommend AliExpress. It's cheaper, than eBay, and the toys are the same. Also, have a look at the "shopping" subforums, where we keep track of interesting stuff found on eBay and Ali.

And... Welcome to the forum! 😉
(05 Mar 2018, 11:54 )Like Ra Wrote: I would recommend AliExpress. It's cheaper, than eBay, and the toys are the same. Also, have a look at the "shopping" subforums, where we keep track of interesting stuff found on eBay and Ali.

And... Welcome to the forum! 😉

Thanks a lot for the answer !
Am I guaranteed though to receive the hardware in a discreet package ? I'd hate for my mailman and neighbors to know about this !
As far as my experience shows, yes, you can never guess what is in. Tea, electronics, dildos, chastity belts, clothes - everything is very neutrally packed. Also, you can always ask the seller to declare it as kids toys, used clothes or whatever.
(05 Mar 2018, 19:37 )Like Ra Wrote: As far as my experience shows, yes, you can never guess what is in. Tea, electronics, dildos, chastity belts, clothes - everything is very neutrally packed. Also, you can always ask the seller to declare it as kids toys, used clothes or whatever.

Thank you very much, that's a relief, I'll take  alook at AliExpress !
Any ideas about the other questions I asked ?
(05 Mar 2018, 04:59 )zergolmakar Wrote: Second, I would like to know your opinion about gag harnesses. I had a regular gag with a single strap but I'd really like to use a harness. However, in the pictures the front straps seem to cover the eyes. I'd like to regularly use it, for example while I'm working at home. From your perspective, does it impede a lot on your vision?
I've got a couple of harness-gags, but I do not remember if I noticed anything. Also, both the constructions of harnesses, and the "constructions" of heads/faces are different. What, in my opinion, is more important, is that the top strap tend to slide to the side and then down. A relatively easy fix is to wear a non-chlorinated latex hood underneath, so the straps stick to the rubber, but it's not very practical in your case.

In other words, harness gags are good on the photos. If you want something reliably lockable, then it does not exist (provided your hands are not bound/cuffed behind your back). See also this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=1994
(05 Mar 2018, 04:59 )zergolmakar Wrote: Third, would you recommend a specific model of prostate massager for a dude? I have never used one but it looks pretty awesome.
You mean "a prostate massager" and not "a butt-plug", right?

You can have a look at this review to get an idea what to expect: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/bad-boy-p...tor-review
Thanks for the answers
Does the top strap slip off even when properly tightened ?
As for the massager, I used to own a butt-plug and it was pretty great but I'd like to experiment with a real vibrating toy. The one you linked looks freaking awesome, I might try this one !
(10 Mar 2018, 01:22 )zergolmakar Wrote: The one you linked looks freaking awesome, I might try this one !
Yeah, but it does not stay in place.
I've always try to look toys up in either amazon or ebay or both.

Contributors: Like Ra (5) , merri11 (1) , zergolmakar (4)