Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

armbinder
Labia Clamps Pussy Spreader Silicone,,G-spot Clitoris Stimulation,Oral Sex Vagina Speculum,BDSM Bondage,Spread Vaginal Lips
$5.17-50%

latex rubber fashion
2022 New High-Top Children Canvas Shoes Kids Small White Shoes Boys Sport Shoes Girls Casual Sneakers Fashion Tennis Shoes
$157.25-20%

leather pencil skirt
Stigende Sexy Pu Leather Full Zipper Long Skirt Women High Split Black Faux Leather Slim Fit Maxi Skirt
$29.74

bondage body
Leather Harness Buttock Garter Belts Fashion Sexy Women's Lingerie BDSM Body Bondage Erotic Leg harness Suspenders Fetish Sextoy
$4.67

anal balls
Anal Plug Super Big Long Prostate Massage 9cm Huge Bedas Sex Toys For Men/Women Vaginal/Anus Large Ball Dilation Deep Pull Beads
$82.41

ladyboy
Huge Silicone Fake Chest Boobs Realistic Breast Forms Enhancer Tits For Crossdresser Drag Queen Shemale Ladyboy Cosplay Sissy
$206.91-27%

realistic mask kigurumi
(LiLi Mask 103) Girl Half Head Halloween Realistic Silica Mask Cosplay Japanese Comic Anime Kigurumi Mask BJD Crossdresser Doll
$990.41-12%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hello from Oregon
Hello to all.
Long time lurker, I finally pulled the trigger. I live in Oregon outside of the Eugene area. I am a straight, married male about to turn 50. My wife of 24 years is sadly very vanilla. She thinks I am weird any time she finds any of my stashes. With that my play time is very limited, even more now that we get to raise grandkids. My favorite situation is forced orgasm/ multiple orgasm with some sort of predicament aspect.
Toys include:
Venus 2000
Raging bull milker
Vacuum pump ( I love this on the nipples and for added suction on the Venus)
Electro magnets
X10 switches and home control program for creating macros to control everything.
My setups are normally very crude due to time constraints.

With so little time to play anymore, I have thought about trying to find a way to share my Venus 2000. May a mid term rental or something. Open to ideas. I know from reading several would like to be able to try it without the huge price tag.

Enough rambling for now.
Hello back and welcome! 😉

(22 Sep 2018, 17:06 )boundsolo Wrote: She thinks I am weird any time she finds any of my stashes.
At least she's aware, so you do not have to hide&fear.

(22 Sep 2018, 17:06 )boundsolo Wrote: Venus 2000
Anna Wintour
That's heavy stuff!
Hi there @boundsolo - great introduction, it sounds like you've got a lot of experience and stories to tell about your adventures in self-bondage land!

(22 Sep 2018, 17:06 )boundsolo Wrote: My favorite situation is forced orgasm/ multiple orgasm with some sort of predicament aspect.

This is a favourite of mine also, though I've never managed a multiple orgasm which still remains a fantasy I want to fulfil - any tips or tricks you can share?
Would be great if you could post some in the Completed Sessions section  😊 
Welcome to the forum
MJ
(28 Sep 2018, 07:46 )madjack Wrote: Hi there @boundsolo - great introduction, it sounds like you've got a lot of experience and stories to tell about your adventures in self-bondage land!

(22 Sep 2018, 17:06 )boundsolo Wrote: My favorite situation is forced orgasm/ multiple orgasm with some sort of predicament aspect.

This is a favourite of mine also, though I've never managed a multiple orgasm which still remains a fantasy I want to fulfil - any tips or tricks you can share?
Would be great if you could post some in the Completed Sessions section  😊 
Welcome to the forum
MJ

I have managed a few times to achieve multiple, after the first it is a desperate attempt to break free... When I have a bit of free time I will post to the completed sessions section and share.
Some posts were moved to a new thread: Where are you from?

Contributors: boundsolo (2) , Like Ra (2) , madjack (1)