Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

cosplay sexy
Women Sexy Bodycon Dresses Secretary Uniform Cosplay Backless Lingerie High Collar Long Sleeved Night Club Fantasy Erotic Wear
$73.60-3%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit purple swimsuit sexy glossy oily tight elastic silky one-piece swimsuit hot spring swimsui
$45.35-30%

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Faux Leather Pantyhose Matte Black Open Crotch Wet Look Sexy Crotchless High Waist Stretch Fetish Footed Tights
$42.33-24%

sissy femboy
Love me I'm cute Unicorn Femboy Sissy Sleeveless Dress evening dresses women dresses for woman
$331.54-45%

steel bondage
Removable Stainless Steel Spreader Bar for Sex Slave Cosplay Handcuffs Anklecuff Open Leg Restraint BDSM Bondage Sex Toy
$13.81-34%

silicone bodysuit
Women High Waist Body Shaper Silicone Non-Slip Seamless Shorts Waist Trainer Tummy Control Slimming Shapewear Shaping Underwear
$14.27-48%

vac-u-lock machine
3.8'' Metal Suction Cup For Linear Actuator Attachment Holder Vac U Lock Telescopic Machine Vibrator Quick Mechanism Connector
$13.53-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Hello
I'm jay and I came here to explore hypnosis and brainwashing. 

This is something I've been fascinated with since I was a kid and I've decided that I have to experience it. This is one of the only things I have to do before I cam leave this earth saying I've done everything I have ever dreamed of😊

My goal is fairly simple...to become a mindless slave in a waking trance, a slave in the truest sense.

I stumbled upon this forum while searching and I hope I can be an active member.
(08 Feb 2020, 20:58 )MyndSlave Wrote: a mindless slave
...a slave of whom? Does it mean that someone will have to spend time and energy, think and come up with something what you then will do, and, apparently, enjoy? Hmmm...

(08 Feb 2020, 20:58 )MyndSlave Wrote: I hope I can be an active member.
This is always welcome! 😊
Not into brainwashing but hypnosis is definitely something I might go into one day...

Warmth welcome anyway

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , MyndSlave (1) , no smile (1)