Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex leotard
Candy Color Faux Latex Jumpsuit Elastic Shiny PVC Bodysuit Half Finger Gloves Sexy Tights Shapewear Zipper Crotch Leotard
$83.39-53%

bondage high heels
Seek MATE ultra-high heel pointy tie knee boots red misty top lock fetish fashion boots large shoe design Bondage role-playing s
$1573.00-51%

1d oil stockings
12pcs 1D Weman Ultra Thin Sexy Oil Shinny Backline leg for Transparent Seamed Thigh High Long Knit Socks Women Long
$186.63

vac-u-lock machine
Premium Sex Machine Attachment VAC-U-LOCK Dildo Suction Cup Sex Love Machine For Women
$302.55-31%

transparent dress
Women Sexy Stage Shining Rhinestone Sequins Dress Evening Prom Birthday Dress Transparent Performance Singer Club Host Dress
$94.73-27%

bondage sack
Soft Ball Stretcher Snug,Scrotum Silicone Ball Stretcher Ball Sack,Testicle Bondage,Sex Toys for Men
$6.85-24%

transgender
Stainless Steel Transgender Symbol Necklace Transgender Pride Jewelry Male and Female Symbol Necklace Transgender Jewelry Gift
$3.45

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Hello
I'm jay and I came here to explore hypnosis and brainwashing. 

This is something I've been fascinated with since I was a kid and I've decided that I have to experience it. This is one of the only things I have to do before I cam leave this earth saying I've done everything I have ever dreamed of😊

My goal is fairly simple...to become a mindless slave in a waking trance, a slave in the truest sense.

I stumbled upon this forum while searching and I hope I can be an active member.
(08 Feb 2020, 20:58 )MyndSlave Wrote: a mindless slave
...a slave of whom? Does it mean that someone will have to spend time and energy, think and come up with something what you then will do, and, apparently, enjoy? Hmmm...

(08 Feb 2020, 20:58 )MyndSlave Wrote: I hope I can be an active member.
This is always welcome! 😊
Not into brainwashing but hypnosis is definitely something I might go into one day...

Warmth welcome anyway

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , MyndSlave (1) , no smile (1)