Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather hood bondage
Fetish Bdsm Bondage Sensory Deprivation Erotic Accessories of Soft Adjustable Leather Hood Mask Sex Toys for Slave Role Play
$14.51-50%

gaff panties
Crossdresser Panties Hiding Gaff Genitals Panty Gay Fake Vagina Underwear Shaping Panty Sex Lingerie Thong Shemale Transgender
$29.04-51%

speerise
SPEERISE Kids Long Sleeve Metallic Yoga Unitards Stirrups Dance Gymnastics Leotards Girls Shiny Dancewear Stage Show Suit
$166.97-34%

erection
Male Delay Cream 60 Minutes Long Sex Prevent Premature Ejaculation climax for Men Penis Enlargement Erection Spray Adult Product
$4.61-34%

latex fetish
Unisex Latex Rubber Gloves Black Moulded Seamless Shoulder Length Long Fetish Gloves Culb Wear Cosplay Costumes for Women
$11.24-15%

Foreskin Corrector
2Pcs Cock Rings For Men 18 Delay Ejaculation Foreskin Corrector Penis Enlargement Extender Sleev Sex Toys Adult Male Masturbator
$3.07-28%

AYIYUN
AYIYUN Sex Dolls Single Man Masturbation Oral Vaginal Blowjob Adult Sex Products Realistic Sex Toys Sex Doll for Man Masturbator
$406.56-51%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Heist tights
Has anyone had the pleasure of trying these? They look amazing with the high waistband and no seams! Plus their ad campaign is super sexy!
 Heist01.jpg     heist-tights-5-vogue-17dec15-pr_b.jpg     image-313-2.jpg     o-HEIST-TIGHTS-570 (1).jpg     o-HEIST-TIGHTS-570.jpg   
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
(21 Jul 2018, 20:50 )mysecretpantyhose Wrote: Has anyone had the pleasure of trying these? They look amazing with the high waistband and no seams! Plus their ad campaign is super sexy!

No, but great find MSP! I'd love to know what you find out if you try them.
Some gifs I found...
 3c0a77ed-5ce6-432e-a717-0cc7959b7c3c.gif     07f6ea0683a78dab3077db600e46b49c.gif     d1796ab2523cdd589d321e738fa001c3.gif   
Who could have known that pantyhose could be so very important, three or four pairs at a time? I never imagined that I would rejoice at the pantyhose being laid out on the bed by wardrobe every morning. -Renee Zellweger
30 euros... Definitely not cheap...
Yes, I've got some of these in black. They're lovely on x

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 CAM03721-1-2.jpg   
(10 Mar 2019, 23:08 )Like Ra Wrote: 30 euros... Definitely not cheap...

Indeed not, you have to be careful with them. Great blog, by the way x

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , Like Ra (1) , mysecretpantyhose (2) , Warmmink1963 (2)