Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage high heels
Sexy High-heeled Shoes Straps Exotic Bdsm Toys Sex Adult Game Leather Ankle for Woman Sex Restraint Fixed Shoes Bondage Sex Belt
$10.84-29%

tpe penis
Soft Jelly Egg Free Dildo Penis Suction Cup Masturbator Orgasm SM Vaginal G-Spot Massage Butt Plug Anal Trainner Crystal Dildos
$5.09

amoresy
XCKNY men Silk GLOSSY suit sexy luster High Waist Shorts Pants smooth bodybuilding oily shiny Yoga running sportswear AMORESY
$79.59-62%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Girls Nude Shiny Nylon Long Sleeve Unitard for Kids Scoop Neck Gymnastics Unitards Dance Costume Full Bodysuit Ballet
$24.18-29%

transparent panties
Lace Panties Sexy Women Lace Briefs Transparent Low-Rise Pantys Underwear Female Underpants Intimates Lingerie L-XL
$18.20

app chastity
HESEKS Bluetooth Testicle Vibrator Cockring Couple Rings Male Chastity App Remote Control Penis Cock Ring Sex Toys for Man
$32.04-49%

Bitysie
Bitysie T-Shaped No Sleeve One Piece Swimsuit Transparent In Water High Leg Cut Leotard Sexual Women Spa Suit Skin Fabric
$289.19

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Guisi-selfbondage - How does this guy do it?
Aha!

That's from his Clips4sale video Number 42 - Playing In The Park - posted October last year.

His most recent one is Number 47 - Somebody Taught me a Great Trick (posted 18th January 2020)

Might have to buy it now!

He often makes use of robust hooks screwed to the walls of his apartment to tighten the upper arm bondage ropes and also to free himself afterwards - he is obviously not shy of some very strenuous self-bondage, judging by the grunts he makes when in bondage. Some of the suspensions are scary!
(21 Jan 2020, 11:03 )madjack Wrote:
(20 Jan 2020, 16:33 )Like Ra Wrote: He's amazing...

He is, but I note that his Deviant art account has been unused for 5 weeks now and that may be a concern.... 😟

MJ

Don't worry. He tweeted on 15.01: https://twitter.com/GSelfbondage and posted on c4s this weekend https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/142361/guisi-selfkb
Another Guisi's fall:

guisi_selfbondage-05.gif   
(29 Mar 2020, 01:55 )Like Ra Wrote: Another Guisi's fall:

I'm beginning to suspect that Guisi likes the fall and is seeking out scenarios that involve one.

I've occasionally fallen in self-bondage, not very far, once onto a carpeted floor, and it hurt... a lot! 

On the other side I did once fall off a bed, totally by accident, onto a folded duvet (session and video are here ) - which produced a real rush!

MJ
I've done that as well, just once or twice, the last time I went through my bedside table too, completely destroyed it and ended up pretty bruised as funnily enough, I was unable to use my arms to break my fall!
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
(29 Mar 2020, 01:55 )Like Ra Wrote: Another Guisi's fall:

This looks very intentionally.

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

I think falling over in self-bondage was one of the first things I ever tried. It sort of accentuates your helplessness in a fairly primal form.

But I think I had stopped trying after several near misses, or sharp blows to my head through a lack of forethought or by being taken over by the strong and abandoned urges that come with the arousal inherent in such situations. Many things I tried (with some success) in my younger days I would not attempt now. Things like self suspension, actual locking handcuffs and chains (with a long crawl to the keys!), and falling over are in the past for me.

Consequently I am not a fan of actual timed helplessness, I realize the truth that these scenarios have to be fantasy and not re-enact them in any way. Also a fantasy desire for types of asphyxiation or hanging need to stay exactly that, or one day a mistake could take fantasy into the worst kind of reality.

I love Guisi's artistic style of self bondage, it is always a stimulating and admirable form of art. But that cold marble floor in his apartment looks very unforgiving!!!

I will watch, but not try to emulate his fetish aerobics.
(29 Mar 2020, 08:55 )madjack Wrote: which produced a real rush!
(29 Mar 2020, 14:47 )Will90MeeG Wrote: It sort of accentuates your helplessness in a fairly primal form.
Yes and yes.

Ever fell with a dildo in your throat and a big dildo in your ass? 😋
(07 Jan 2019, 06:10 )fee Wrote: His videos are available here

Hi, seems that the website is gone.
do you know some other website where I can buy his videos?
thanks
Bye
(08 Apr 2020, 10:11 )lucapenna Wrote:
(07 Jan 2019, 06:10 )fee Wrote: His videos are available here

Hi, seems that the website is gone.
do you know some other website where I can buy his videos?
thanks
Bye

His vids (many, many of them at long lengths) are available on Clips4sale for about 20 bucks apiece. Well worth a look.