Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hypnosis device
Microcurrent USB Charging Holding Sleep Aid Instrument Portable Hypnosis Instrument Massager Relax Pressure Relief Sleep Devices
$28.23-43%

latex rubber handmade
Handmade Latex Mask Rubber Hood Fetish Open Eye and Mount with Back Zipper Cosplay Costumes
$27.83-9%

mouth gag
Adult Games Silicone Lips O Ring Open Mouth Gag Oral Fetish Obedient Slave BDSM Bondage Restraints Cosplay Sexy Toys Accessories
$6.45

bimbo sissy
Sissy Pink And White Throw Cushion Pillow Cover Sissies Sissy Sissification Bdsm Submissive Bimbo
$12.10

yizyif
Men Sexy Lingerie Patent Leather Boxer Underwear Hot Shorts Underpants boxer homme boxershorts slip sexy homme Shorts Clubwear
$10.22-31%

latex tights
Black Sexy Latex Faux Leather Women Pants Lace Up Trousers Tights Leggings Clubwear Fetish Wear Fashion Pants Sex Lingeries
$269.06-34%

zippidy
Luxury Silver Sparkly Rhinestones Split Long Train Dress Wedding Evening Birthday Celebrate Sexy Big Tail Dresses siluo
$192.39-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Guisi-selfbondage - How does this guy do it?
GUISI or GSELFBONDAGE is phenominally good at self-bondage, with enviable flexibility.

All His/Her bondage scenes are candidates for the 'There can Never be Too much Rope' thread. Always (or mostly) red rope and harness gags, often over hoods and with nose-hooks.

Great wardrobe too - lots of lycra and the highest heels.

Often the scenes are in daylight and displayed openly on his/her appartment balcony, or in the shared areas, the corridors, gardens and staircases - what must the neighbours think????

There is one where he/she falls flat-out and so narrowly misses being knocked out against the hard wall pillar! Very dangerous. But, you know, kind of inspiring.

I can achieve the same leg bondage (not the suspensions) and wrist ties, but not the double upper arm loops, nor do I have the flexibility to get into a single glove like GUISI does.

GUISI sometimes has nipple clips on the oversized breast forms, I'm pretty sure they're not real -but the look is great.
A fall during a self-bondage session. Was this one planned? (animated)

self-bondage_session-05_fall.gif   
Looks planned. But it can happen.
Guisi has quite a few 'Falls' in their videos. This one, I'm sure, was intentional and not too dangerous. They are very agile and flexible - landing on their bound arms must have been painful, but bearable.

The most scary one I have seen from them is their video No :16. Bound with the usual flare and thoroughness, wearing a red armbinder and apparently blindfolded, they fall over backwards through a doorway on a marble floor! - The video does not dwell on the recovery, but I bet that one hurt and was more than a little dangerous!

Later in the same video, they demonstrate the ability (bound as above) to jump up from kneeling to standing - in towering heels!

Great videos, to be sure. Guisi takes many risks - public bondage day and night, very strict ties, suspension on their balcony with the sounds of people from other flats going about their daily business and it all appears to be solo! - usually two cameras used on tripods (you can see them in shot) and no obvious means of escape. They do use elastic rope on the upper arms and chest, but the rest of it seems normal red rope.

I can replicate the leg bondage, plus most of the upper body stuff, but armbinders scare me and I do not have the flexibility to try them!

Guisi is quite an inspiration.
(01 Jan 2020, 16:17 )Will90MeeG Wrote: The most scary one I have seen from them is their video No :16
https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...1#pid30321
Yup, that's the one!

Lucky devil got away with it.

I do find videos of falling over in bondage quite arousing. I have seen a few that are mostly in tied-to-chair scenarios. Some are clearly genuine.

There is an early Devonshire Productions one where Simone is (self?) tied to a folding chair near an upright pillar in the room. She rocks the chair from side to side and 'jumps' it across the carpet. Then loses her balance and she and the chair fall sideways to the floor, and she ends up on her front, still tied tight to the chair. She narrowly misses the upright post in the process!

It is so easy to let lust take over from rational thoughts when practising Self-bondage. I'm sure we all have too many close scrapes with the dangers of our fetishes?
He's amazing...

guisi_selfbondage-03.gif   

.... jingle-jungle-jingle ...
Agreed.

He sure likes those harness ball-gags!

I do wonder what his neighbours think?
(20 Jan 2020, 16:33 )Like Ra Wrote: He's amazing...

He is, but I note that his Deviant art account has been unused for 5 weeks now and that may be a concern.... 😟

MJ
This one is from Jan 09:

自缚小诡(GSelfbondage) - working part-time for some friends ~? #selfbondage #自缚 #crossdresser #伪娘-1215164104668696579.mp4 (Size: 2.19 MB )

Source: https://twitter.com/GSelfbondage/status/...4668696579