Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

ballet high heels
Refill Pack Fake Nails Are Sold Separately Ballet High-heeled Shoes Coffin T-shaped Replenish The Size Nail Art Accessories
$3.53-41%

crossdresser silicone mask
(JW 30) Full Head Silicone Anime LoveLive Watanabe You Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Crossdresser Halloween Cospaly Kigurumi Mask
$845.78-11%

transparent pantyhose
Black Leopard Tights Stockings Women Top Thin Hosiery Sexy Animal Pattern Pantyhose Female Transparent Design Silk Legging
$4.01

ladyboy
Halloween Cosplay Maid Uniform Daily Long Lolita Dress Carnival Party Women Dresses Stage Performance Role Play Ladyboy Costume
$43.77-29%

crossdress cosplay female
Medieval Punk Dress Cosplay Halloween Costumes Women's Court Rave Party Crossdressing Princess Female Victorian Tank Top Robe
$33.16-39%

negative chastity
FRRK B Word Negative Male Chastity Cock Cage Device with Strap Belt Screw Lock Steel Penis Rings Sexy Games CBT Toys for Men 18+
$14.98-23%

pantyhose bodysuit
Womens Sexy Open Crotch Body Stocking Ultra Shimmery Stretch Toe to Bust Crotchless 30 Denier Pantyhose Tights Lingerie Bodysuit
$4.62-43%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Gloves.
I don't think we have a thread specifically for gloves so I'll kick one off with some thoughts.

Quote:Alternative hygiene measures can be arranged to implement the regulations and prevent any cross infection while fitting in with the Muslim culture and needs—such as the provision of long disposable gloves to the elbows.

http://careers.bmj.com/careers/advice/vi...ml?id=2892

Quote:Dr. (Abdul Majid) Katme has suggested the use of long-length, sterile, medical gloves that reach up to the elbows;

http://www.zawaj.com/should-muslim-nurse...heir-arms/

So, I look forward to seeing the likes of these being more widely worn for 'modesty' reasons:

Gloves1.jpg     Gloves2.jpg     Gloves3.jpg   

My mind boggles wondering what invasive procedure the nurse in the second advert is thinking of carrying out; I wouldn't mind being on the other end of it though  Blush
(12 Sep 2015, 11:18 )culmor Wrote: the nurse in the second advert
I like the product code: ONAL 😁
I like how over-the-ellbow translucent rubber gloves are somehow thought to be more 'modest' than bare arms. It shows a certain, er, naivete.
I remember these gloves. We have used them for years, played with them when I was a kid. Our Vet uses them when he had to stick his arm into the back end of our horses.
Never thought of them as a sex toy.

I wonder what other toys a vet may have in his little bag.
Quote:I wonder what other toys a vet may have in his little bag.

J Lube, probably.
Well yea, we all know that.
But the vet does have something I still have somewhere,
A worming tool.
That was fun to play with.

Contributors: Culmor (3) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (2)