Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mouth gag
Fetish Slave Water Funnel More Nail Bondage Plug Mouth kit Strap Cap Bondage Leather Mask Funnel Oral Enema Drool Plug Gag Head
$3.94

dildo chair
Inflatable Sex Furniture With Vibrator Dildo Sofa Sex Chair Sex Toys For Women Masturbator G Spot Adults Games Soft Silicone.
$761.09-50%

transparent pantyhose
360 Traceless Deep Crotch Pantyhose 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Invisible Tights Women Sexy Pole Dance Nightclub Party Stockings
$6.17-2%

telescopic masturbator
Sex Toys Automatic Male Telescopic Sucking Masturbator Cup Blowjob Pussy Vagina Masturbation Machine Adult 18+ For Men
$381.83-35%

Shascullfites melody
Shascullfites Melody Fitness Leggings Women Workout Pants Push Up Leggins Butt Sexy Gym Clothings Compression Sport Leggings
$39.22

soronssy
sexy japanese One piece swimsuit Satin Glossy tight Opaque oil silky smooth Multi color splicing Sporting body suits women
$232.44-6%

cock cage
Innie/Micro/Stub Chastity Cage for Sissy Sex Toys with 4 Size Cock Rings Pink/Black/White Bdsm Penis Lock Adult Toys for Men
$18.56-4%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

"Getting rid of" a crossdressing fetish?
(23 Sep 2020, 15:40 )LeahLikes Wrote:
(19 Sep 2020, 18:02 )cbshackle Wrote: It is also why I enjoyed chastity belts so much.

I am obsessed with cages. It's expensive to get into though, which is why I don't have a belt nor have I tried one. I have a HolyTrainer V3 English knockoff that I got for 60 dollars and it fits really well, but I still have various problems while wearing the device😕

I love when I go to put on a bikini or other feminine swim suit and I wear a makeshift gaff (usually a tight thong). When I look down all I see is a relatively feminine body with little to no bulge. I need a real gaff though, or some tucking panties or something, because it's usually so uncomfortable

I had an original CB-2k, but that made my dysphoria worse with the bulge it created. We later purchased a "My-Steel" (a gift from my wife) and "Locked In Steel" belt, both TG models with the female looking flat front. Now that I have had bottom surgery, the regular female belt works fine  😊 I still have both belts, but just don't need the tubes anymore. The My-Steel is modular so the front shield can be switched out which I may do later, for a slightly better fit, but since I transitioned I don't really wear either for long term. We use them more for scene play than anything else. Since I transitioned I have been more into rope and impact play.
(15 Sep 2020, 15:20 )EllieAndAlice Wrote: That was a couple years ago, and today I am thinking about exploring that side of me again. Probably just as a crossdresser. Before I do that though I am trying to see if there's any way to reduce the sexual aspect of it, and turn it from a sexual fetish to a non-sexual fetish (based on the definition laid out in the Important Threads)
I was on a similar journey. I would get turned on by wearing women's clothes, particularly skirts. Not dresses, but specifically skirts. I would always want to remove the clothes after climaxing, but something just wasn't right. I had a huge urge to go outside in women's clothes. I would venture out occasionally after dark with a skirt on, but again something just wasn't right. I looked and felt just like a guy in a skirt. There was something uncomfortable about if for me, but the desire never left me. One day when I was dressing, I decided to go try full make up. Not a drag style look, but very subtle. It was really odd as instead of being turned on, I felt a sense of calm.

It began to make sense to me that I was probably non-binary. This was something that I could quickly relate to. The desire to be in public was still with me so I decided that I was going to try again, this time fully identifying as female. There was no drama, and again instead of anxious I felt calm. When out I tend to dress to blend in. I've never had a negative experience, as when I am in this role I "pass". This was never the intention, but a kind of helpful plus point.

I've no desire to transition - I like being able to identify with the role I feel I need to at the time. What has changed though, is I no longer get turned on by wearing women's clothes. I don't try and cum any more when I'm dressed in this role as I've accepted it as a part of me rather than objectifying the clothes. And when I am in this role, the clothes I wear are just the same as the rest of the women around me - some days it's jeans, some days trousers and a nice top. Somedays if I feel that way inclined I'll pull on a dress.
The more often you "use" your fetish as a "normal" object, the less fetish it becomes? And the more you condition yourself with an associated arousal/orgasm, the more anchored you make it? 😏

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
AI Crossdressing Ideas, Tasks, & Challenges PlayerT 1 1,179 03 Jun 2023, 15:04
Last Post: bpg18
Interesting crossdressing photos & videos Like Ra 66 29,764 27 Feb 2023, 19:36
Last Post: Sofia_B
Feminization/crossdressing motivators (no cocks allowed!) Like Ra 33 7,719 25 Feb 2023, 15:46
Last Post: Sofia_B
How to Find Your Bra Size (MTF Transgender / Crossdressing Tips) Colinepra 4 3,825 17 Mar 2022, 04:02
Last Post: Tinker D
completely random crossdressing situation =) thehuntsauce 0 1,490 05 Mar 2021, 04:35
Last Post: thehuntsauce

Contributors: Andy (1) , cbshackle (3) , Culmor (4) , EllieAndAlice (5) , essanym (3) , Like Ra (15) , Tinker D (2)