Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

doll kigurumi
Kigurumi Fursuit Headset Furry Cosplay Costume Kig Head Mask Paws Comiket Furries Rabbit Doll Cat Beast Doll Costume Animal
$479.99

Leosoxs lingerie
Modal Nightdress Women Lace Cotton Sleeveless Nightgown Korean Style Summer Casual Sleepdress Lady Princess Lingerie New Outwear
$39.51-45%

dildo chair
Sex Chair Bench with Dildo Machine Vibrator BDSM Bondage Furniture Sexual Position Support Erotic Adult Toys in Couples Games
$4135.10-50%

bodystockings
2023 Sexy Lingerie Mesh Bodystockings For Women Hot Erotic Lingerie Sexy Open Bra Crotchless Bodysuits Female
$4.73-35%

transgender
Stainless Steel Necklace Trans Pride Jewelry LGBT Pride Jewelry Transgender Necklace Gift For Her Him Christmas Gift
$2.41-50%

masturbator
Masturbators For Men 3D Soft Ass Vagina Realistic Deep Throat Silicone Artificial Pussy Mouth Anal Oral Erotic Anus Sex Toys
$63.04

masturbator
HESEKS Male Automatic Telescopic Rotation Masturbator Vacuum Electric Vibration Blowjob Maturbation Cup Adult Sex Toys For Men
$8.99

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: Do you feel/recognize the moment when you are getting "hooked" by something?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
25.00%
11 25.00%
No
9.09%
4 9.09%
Sometimes
29.55%
13 29.55%
Quite often
27.27%
12 27.27%
Never thought about that
4.55%
2 4.55%
I don't know
4.55%
2 4.55%
Total 44 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Getting "hooked" by something
Do you feel or recognize the moment when you are getting "hooked" by something? When you can't stop doing something or thinking about something?

And that "something" can be "anything" šŸ˜ Social media, job activities, fetish/hobby, shopping, pron/football watching, etc.
(13 Aug 2018, 15:30 )LikeĀ Ra Wrote: Do you feel or recognize the moment when you are getting "hooked" by something? When you can't stop doing something or thinking about something?

And that "something" can be "anything" šŸ˜ Social media, job activities, fetish/hobby, shopping, pron/football watching, etc.

Yes.

I feel a battle between the ā€œgreedyā€ impulse to sustain the gratification and the logical realization that there is a danger to allow the activity to continue. Thereā€™s a line that you cross when you justify the behavior and consider it as something you can ā€œcontrolā€. However, in theĀ back ofĀ your mind, you know that the need for the continued gratificationĀ hasĀ won over the logic, and you feel fine with that...
(13 Aug 2018, 16:13 )tightslip00 Wrote: I feel a battle between the ā€œgreedyā€ impulse to sustain the gratification and the logical realization that there is a danger to allow the activity to continue.
Perfectly worded.
To continue this discussion https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...8#pid30808

When you are aware of this phenomena, it becomes interesting to watch yourself, when a "usual" browsing/watching/listening/eating is getting less resistible, and then irresistible šŸ˜

The most dangerous sites (in my opinion) are Facebook, Youtube and DevianArt. Their suggestions what to "do" next are very clever. Since I avoid FB for years now, it's mostly YT and DA.

The only program I watch on TV is the Dutch 24x7 news, because it's repetitive and you can leave at any moment.

I don't play games, so that's not an issue.

That leaves tasty food and nuts/peanuts/seeds. Difficult to resist, but nowadays I can get it under control šŸ˜
What do you guys usually do, when you notice that you "are being carried away"? Do you feel guilt, but continue? Do you just proceed with what you were doing? Do you stop and switch to something else? Do you make any effort at all? šŸ˜
So, um, case in point: Me right now...Ā Ā Help
I get bugs in my head as well. But I have found an interesting way to get these bugs out. And itā€™s somewhat cheap too. When I get these bugs, I grab a new notepad and start writing everything thatā€™s in my head into the notepad.
After about an hour or so, the bug is gone.

One time I got a bug, and I spend a whole day and almost all nite wearing my maids outfit and doing a ton of selfbondage.

Got all hot and sweaty to the point that I almost got dehydrated.
Thatā€™s when I started using my note pads before self bondage.

Just my way of dealing with bugs in my head.
(31 Aug 2018, 15:11 )Tinker D Wrote: When I get these bugs, I grab a new notepad and start writing everything thatā€™s in my head into the notepad.
After about an hour or so, the bug is gone.
This is the ultimate solution! Moreover it's recommended by both psychologists and "esoteric/occult/yoga gurus". Basically, it's one of the reasons I post in the General Hypnosis thread. I need to get it out of my head... (Sorry for that if it becomes too annoying šŸ˜ )

Oh... I even have a post in the blog about it: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/69312
Now you tell me!

Iā€™m at work viewing this forum and wearing 4 pairs of hose along with 4 pairs of tightly-whites under my trousers! <groan>

...so nice and tight tho!
You definitely have to switch to one-piece swimsuits šŸ˜‹

Contributors: Heidi Slave (1) , hypno.orgasmatronic (2) , Like Ra (9) , TightSlip (5) , Tinker D (1) , Zooy (2)