Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

lip plump
Lip Plump Serum Increase Lip Elasticity Instant Volumising Essential Oil Reduce Fine Lines Repair Nourish Sexy Beauty Lip Care
$3.58-46%

bondage high heels
Fetish High Heels Flirting Adults Games Erotic Accessories of Adjustable Leather Ankle Cuffs Bondage Strap
$8.91-50%

AYIYUN
AYIYUN AYIYUN Newest black skin Sex Doll Head Sex Doll Big Breast Sexy Ass Realistic Anal Vagina Love Doll Lifelike Adult
$1185.80-52%

latex swimsuit
Womens Lingerie Wet Look Patent Leather Bodysuit Swimsuit Halter Sleeveless Cutout Crotchless Leotard Catsuit Jumpsuit Nightwear
$29.52-44%

otouch
Otouch Airturn 2 Automatic Male Masturbator Sucking Blowjob Sex Machine Heating Vibrating Vagina Masturbation Sex Toys for Men
$511.02

crossdresser silicone mask
(Rabbit 73) Crossdressing Pretty Girl BJD Doll Mask the Embodiment of Scarlet Devil Cartoon Japan Anime Realistic Silicone Rumia
$966.78-11%

1d oil stockings
Polka Dots Stretchy Nylon Thigh High Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Medias Women Sexy Edgeless Stockings For Garter Belt
$4.21

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Forced to walk around
So here is the session. I have the keys to my cuffs in the bottom drawer and the only way to open the drawer is to remove the chain. The keys to those locks are spread around my entire place. I even throw in one of the keys in the kitchen safe for half and hour to make sure I’m stuck for some time. The leggings make a great cheap hobble skirt. If I tried taking “long steps” my legs would cramp forcing me to make tiny steps. This whole time the vibrator is on full blast. After getting all the keys and uncuffing myself I decided to change things up a bit. I put on the ballet boots and locked my self in again. Rather than gather the keys I just blindfolded myself and threw the keys in the air for me to now look for. Took me a bit but was able to find them. The position was very comfortable and spent some time laying on my sofa. Any recommendations for future improvements to this session.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 25C0CD3A-3011-428E-9EC5-0136E5B36D94.jpeg     650E04E0-FF3F-46A5-A39B-135BB6EB2BB8.jpeg     72AEEAD7-0108-4007-8DBB-1BA7D0FA7E48.jpeg     18147B86-738D-43C4-A12E-74A312F3A741.jpeg   
Very nice work and the outfit looks great!
(02 Oct 2019, 23:23 )Frank Wrote: Very nice work and the outfit looks great!
Thanks. I recently got a new corset I want to try out. Also looking for some SB ideas if anyone has any. Feel free to post it here or pm me.
Have you thought about nipple clamps? They give a shocking sensation when you can't touch or remove them. I've slowly built up my tolerance and can stand the clover types for around 60 mins, perfect for a self-bondage session.
I don’t have them and I am always layered up when I do my sessions. Also not into them when I did have them.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
locked in Latex, Chastity and public walk. ltxrob 7 832 21 Nov 2023, 23:21
Last Post: ltxrob
Walk away from the nylon. If you can... Frank 6 2,808 30 Nov 2020, 18:11
Last Post: Frank

Contributors: Frank (2) , JackWong25 (3)