Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex one piece
13Pcs One-piece Love Aluminum Membrane Latex Sequined Balloon Wedding Decoration Men Women AnniversaryValentine’s Day Decorate
$6.72-26%

soronssy
glossy tights sexy shiny high collar body suits smooth running Jumpsuit Yoga Pants Jumpsuit sportswear Diving suit Swimwear
$518.57-30%

transparent panties
Sexy Panties for Women Nylon Clear Transparent Strap Trim Thong G-string InvisibleUnderwear Female T-back Lady Bikini Underpants
$3.07

sexy pantyhose
Wholesale Women Fashion Rose Pattern Tight Lace Pantyhose Sexy See-through Stockings
$4.01-39%

rubber cosplay
Hawk Masks Headdress Halloween Costume Party Eagle Bird Cosplay Props Eagle Mask for Party Carnival Festival Cosplay Costume
$21.50

anime fetish
latex fetish man gloves rubber hood sexycosplay bodysuits fetish wear catsuite male zentai socks chlorine
$12.09-51%

remote app vibrator
Wireless Bluetooth Dildo Vagina Vibrator for Couples APP Remote Controlled G-Spot Stimulation Massager Wearable Panties Sex Toy
$62.38

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Forced standing on high heels
(27 Sep 2019, 22:06 )Like Ra Wrote:
(27 Sep 2019, 19:14 )ltxrob Wrote: Holy Trainer
Something like this??

yes... but a real one not a Chinese copy... got it before they were available,  I have the HT2 also with the integrated lock
(27 Sep 2019, 22:15 )madjack Wrote: On the subject of being able to walk in ballet heels I think these animations show it is possible
And everybody and his cat knows the names of those who can 😁
I usually incorporate high heels in my self bondage scenarios.  The black heels are 5" and the red ones are 6".  I usually still feel the affects of wearing the 6" heels for a few days after.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_7721c.jpg     IMG_7704c.jpg   
6" heels with a spreader bar... Wow...

And welcome to the forum! 😉
@krypton85 I usually incorporate high heels in my self bondage scenarios.  The black heels are 5" and the red ones are 6".  I usually still feel the affects of wearing the 6" heels for a few days after.

love the heels and spread bar combo.
This is a typical scenario for me, forced standing in heels spread with ice locks in eye bolts in the floor joists.  I have also added nipple clamps with a weight over a bar that I can lean towards to relieve the pain momentarily.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 IMG_7883c.jpg     IMG_7799c.jpg   
I once did a session,  forced standing in ballet  boots for 6 hours. The setup:

Knee high ballet boots
Ankle cuffs with very short chain
Corset
Ball gag
Leather arm sleeves connected behind the back in armbinder fashion (not too tight)
3 long chains from the top of the arm sleeves to ceiling and two opposite walls to keep me in standing position
All pad locked

My gf at the time went out to have dinner with her friends. We set up a web cam so she could see me on her phone. I remember it got very painful after 3 hours, and the last 3 hours were torture, but the  setup was inescapable. The wood floor was messed up from the heel tips.

It is one of my best bondage memories, this was around 10 years ago, unfortunately I have no photos left.
How did you manage that. The ropes had to have been taking a fair amount of your weight or you used padding in the boot. Either way still amazing. Any other pics of your ballet boots.
The arm sleeves probably took half of my weight, they were well made. These ones https://www.mr-s-leather.com/bondage-bds...rce=likera (wow they are expensive now! They were $250 in 2008...)

The ballet boots were the Devios real leather ones from Pleaser, 3 sizes smaller so I could lace them very tight, which also helps to distribute the weight.
They are good quality, as opposed to most ballets from Ali https://pleasershoes.com/products/ballet...1344391173

But as said I managed only the first 3 hours 😉
(14 Dec 2019, 15:04 )kbzlace Wrote: 3 sizes smaller
Shok

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Ballet boots standing JackWong25 24 9,934 13 Dec 2021, 11:40
Last Post: ltxrob
Interesting forced standing JackWong25 2 2,880 12 Oct 2019, 16:55
Last Post: JackWong25
Outdoor session in High heels, video and lots of problems, DressBindFun 14 7,016 29 Nov 2018, 05:08
Last Post: DressBindFun
Standing Spread Eagle vanessa_fetish 22 47,488 16 Dec 2016, 02:32
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: amadeus (1) , AshleyBoots (2) , bondagetom1 (1) , DressBindFun (1) , JackWong25 (6) , kbzlace (2) , krinlyc (1) , krypton85 (2) , latexkid99 (1) , Like Ra (8) , ltxrob (6) , madjack (2) , Max515 (5) , PetraJane (1) , TightSlip (1)