Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

msemis
Women Girl Fashion Lace Cross Lace-Up Black Leg Warmer Knitted Long Socks Japanese Girls Gothic Y2K Women Foot Covers Streetwear
$8.99-35%

pueraria mirifica
100% Natural Pueraria Mirifica Powder feminizer tablets Extract breast Enhance Breasts Enlargement cream lobata Kudzu
$23.55-25%

chaste bird
CHASTE BIRD Stainless Steel Cock Cage Penis Ring Male Chastity Device with catheter Stealth New Lock tube Adult Sex Toy A282
$7.09

mouth gag
DCLOUD 1Pc Mouth Opener Dental Lip Retractor Cheek Expander Stainless Steel Mouth Gag with Rubber Orthodontic Dentist Tools
$115.46

msemis
Women Shiny Sequins Lyrical Dance Dress Figure Skating Ballet Leotard Dress Modern Contemporary Dance Stage Performance Costumes
$19.54-35%

latex tights
2023 Fashion Women Sexy Tights Latex Stocking Patent Leather Long Thigh High Stay Up Lace Floral Sexy Stockings 1 Pair
$6.16-31%

sissy femboy
Sissy Slave Sissification Maid Baby Kinky Sissy Femboy T-Shirt Humor Funny Graphic Tee Tops Men Clothing Letters Printed Outfits
$5.69

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Force Feeding Ideas
Hello All,

Love the site with all the information and great ideas. Thanks for sharing all your experiences Ra.

I saw your last hotel post and the part I really liked was the force feeding. I'm trying to setup a similar scenario right now. I'm looking for ideas for gags though. I don't really like large gags so I'm trying to find something that can be locked in the mouth but that's smaller and easier to wear for longer periods.

Anyone have any good suggestions?

Thanks!
What about hoods with breathing tubes?
This hood's got a very small and comfortable gag. http://www.likera.com/eq/masks/benstube1.php
(28 Nov 2009, 00:34 )Like Ra Wrote: This hood's got a very small and comfortable gag. http://www.likera.com/eq/masks/benstube1.php

Yeah, I was trying to stay away from hoods and go straight up gags. Problem I have is most of the gags with a breathing tube have a large ball gag.

I've never tried a hood though so maybe one day I can experiment with one 😊
I think there should be a difference (in size) between breathing/feeding tubes and gags with breathing tubes.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
New Ideas to Force Deep Throat CJtime 8 18,762 18 Jan 2023, 09:56
Last Post: Veta

Contributors: EmilyDin (2) , Like Ra (3)