Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

remote app vibrator
Bluetooths Dildo Vibrator for Women Wireless APP Remote Control Vibrator Vibrating Egg wifi Panties Toy for Sex Toys Couple
$7.22

shiny pantyhose
80D Spring Autumn Satin Leggings Plus Size Oil Shiny High Waist Shaping Pantyhose Open Crotch / Close Crotch Skinny Leg Tights
$9.79

electric shock silicone gag
Automatic Sucks Male Masturbator Double Penatration Adult Sex Toys Gag In Mouth Blowjob False Vagina Pusy Erotic Goods Toys
$128.26-33%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Platform Heels Pumps Gradient Colors Stiletto Heels Patent Club Zapatos Mujer Sandals Shoes Woman Large Size 47 50
$83.09-39%

lifelike sex doll
Realistic Lifelike Silicone Sex Dolls TPE Metal Adult Love Doll Sex Toys for Men Sexy Boobs Vaginal Oral Anus Sex Doll Sex Shop
$606.00-50%

women latex rubber mask breath
Handmade Women Men Unisex Exotic Transparent Latex Inflatable Full Breath Hole Hoods Mask Rubber Headgear
$242.00-9%

thierry bondage
Thierry Adult Games PU Leather Body Harness for Women Fetish Slave Bondage Restraints,Exposed Breast Chastity Belt, Sex Products
$17.75

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

First contact
So I wanted to share this with everyone here because this was the first forum where I shared this side of me, that loves bondage and spandex and such. For the past year my dream has been to finally meet some people in real life, and to actually know what it feels like to have a real bondage session. I recently joined this site called fetlife, which is basically facebook for bondage, and wouldn't you know it, some one finally contacted me, but I was a bit taken away.

The man is 61 years old. He goes through my parts on business, and was interested in doing a session. At first I was extremely hesitant because of the age difference, he's old enough to be my grandfather, but then we chatted online. He has many of the same guidelines I do. No drugs, or unsuspected guests. I guess the guy travels a lot for business and has had many sessions this way with people around the country.

I was almost 100% against it at first. But the more we chatted the more I realized that this may be the break I need. He is able to supply a hotel room and gear, and offered to do a vanilla dinner first, and if I decided not to after that I could always just go home.

What if I go through with it? Will this session change my perspective on BDSM forever? What if it doesn't go as well planned as it sounds?
And what is his thrill?
(21 Feb 2012, 09:56 )Like Ra Wrote: And what is his thrill?

Same things really I guess. Leotards, bondage, role play and such.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Opaque contact lens? Tacoeater 9 10,383 12 May 2011, 02:28
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (1) , systemisdownz10 (2)