Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$43.56

latex pencil skirt
Shiny Patent Leather Mini Skirts Faux Latex High Waist Pencil Skirt Hem Side Slit Ladies Stretch Slim Clubwear Skirt New Custom
$359.60-40%

urethral plug
SM Metal Urethral Sounding Penis Plugs Stainless Urethral Dilators Beginner Training kit
$2.84

steel bondage
304 Stainless Steel Lockable Neck Collar Bdsm Bondage Restraints Choking Ring Slave Fetish SM Games Sex Toys For Women Man
$216.57-25%

transparent pantyhose
Men Sexy Tulle See Through Elastic Transparent Ultrathin Stockings with penis Sleeve
$2.44-52%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
New 8D Sexy Add-crotch Oil Shiny Pantyhose For Women High Waist Magical Stockings Glitter Smoothly High Elastic Gloss Tights
$6.03-4%

sexy
Men Chastity Underwear Erotic PU Leather Caged Basket G-string Briefs Sissy Gay Open Butt Jockstrap Panties Sexy Thong with Lock
$9.96-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

First Self-Bondage Session
Hey all,

I'm young (20M). I've read a lot about self-bondage, but never actually self-bound. This year I'm planning on changing that. Right now I don't have much bondage equipment (only thin rope, duct tape, and lots of plastic wrap). Thus, I wanted to know: what would be a good first scenario to try self-bondage in? Alternatively, what was your first self-bondage session?
how thick is the ropes u got? if u check out the Completed Sessions under SElf-Bondage there are alot there i found that are cool. also are u interested in doing stuff like anal plugs or are u just looking for the tieing up part? i got alot of good ideas if u wanna chatπŸ˜‹ and sry about my bad english im norwegian xD
I'll check out the Completed Sessions, thanks for the idea!

As for the rope: it's more twine than rope. I wouldn't want to do any major tying with it. And for anal plugs, I'm extremely apprehensive of trying anything anal. I don't want to injure anything down there!
(18 Nov 2013, 08:36 )Furubpl Wrote: I don't want to injure anything down there!
Just do it slow and use lube 😁
Ok i see. Well i can give you an idea. You can take your legs and tie the thigh together with the leg on both sides. Then you can tie around your balls. Not to toght though. Then for your hands u can do a cinch noose (self-bondage -> bondage life basic) and then tie them to a place where u can access an escape method but not your privates or antrhing else that can get you free before the escape method kicks in
(18 Nov 2013, 12:38 )Like Ra Wrote:
(18 Nov 2013, 08:36 )Furubpl Wrote: I don't want to injure anything down there!
Just do it slow and use lube 😁
Yeah just get a small one like i did get lube and try carefully first time.
For me it was a strange but a good strange feeling and i use it everytime i do selfbondage. I am also training to wear it for longer periods so i can wear it during work and other stuff. Its fun to wear it in public knowing its there taunting you but u cannot do anything about it hehe
Thanks for the ideas! I plan to try them out as soon as no-fap November ends 😊
You can tell me you feeling after you do that. I think it is very complicated and maybe will be injured so that I just want to see someone's bondage photo. But actually, I want to try someday.
(19 Nov 2013, 07:06 )Furubpl Wrote: I plan to try them out as soon as no-fap November ends
What's wrong with November?
Maybe mistress said no playing in November 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
My first self-bondage mummification session gizzmo 14 14,645 26 Jan 2014, 06:30
Last Post: BoundWolf

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Bobyao (1) , Furubpl (4) , gunz (4) , Like Ra (4)