Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hypnosis device
New Ems Intelligent Sleep Device Fast Sleep Rest Hypnosis Insomnia Artifact Wristband Watch Microcurrent Sleep Aid Instrument
$50.07-50%

sex toy vibrator
20ml Sex Toy Disinfection Liquid Antibacterial Toy Cleaner Spray for Sex Vibrator Sterilization Toy Wash Necessary Sex Products
$2.29

electro anal
Electro Shock Pulse Cock Ring Metal Anal Plug Accessory Electrode Penis Stimulate Ring For Therapy Machine Sex Toys For Men
$0.71-19%

bdsm
Black Leather Sponge Handcuffs For Sex Ankle Cuffs Bondage With Chain Lock Restraints Sex Toys for Adult Games Bdsm Bondage Set
$26.62

1d oil pantyhose
1D Oil Shine Close or Open Crotch Non-falling Super High Waist Pantyhose Bodystockings Sheer To Chest And Sandal Toe DOYEAH 0278
$73.62

high waist faux leather
Lautaro Autumn Long Black A Line Soft Faux Leather Skirt Women High Waist Blue Stylish Maxi Skirts Korean Fashion Clothing 2021
$63.89-38%

ikoky
IKOKY Elastic Penis Ring Sex Toys for Men Male Cock Ring Delay Ejaculation Scrotum Cock Cages Scrotal Binding Adult Products
$2.52-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Fetish events
Any decent fetish events in the UK?

I have only been to one abroad along time ago and feel it would be great for me to get out with people that have similar quirks to me. Would certainly help me be a bit more open publicly than I am, (I’m very private currently, not even my wife knows even half the stuff I do or fantasise about!)
Have a look at this page: http://kfsmagazine.com/global-events/
Nice one! I’ll take a look!
You can also try FetLife.

If you put your actual location in (instead of Antarctica as some do) then events near you will show up on event page.
Thanks for that! I am on Fetlife but hardly use it!
(28 Apr 2019, 20:34 )The inspector Wrote: I am on Fetlife but hardly use it!
Yep, #metoo. Great original idea, but extremely unmanageable, unmanaged, and unstructured. The original dating part of matching people by fetishes is good, but since nobody looks at the existing fetishes and everybody tries to invent their own - it does not work properly either. There is some good info and there are good posts and photos, but they are impossible to find. As I said many times, it's mostly a dating site, with random forum capabilities.
I completely agree. There is no easy way of seeing new stuff. I get the occasional email saying someone has posted something. But even by clicking the link I can never find the post again to add another comment. It really is all over!
I use it mostly as a tool now. Once upon a time I was a greeter for a few years at the start, so when I left the team they gave me lifetime status which means I see a bit more than regular. Now just a tool, for events mostly and community groups (since I'm involved in the local community)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
What is a fetish? Your Fetish or is it a fetish? Tinker D 13 4,435 27 Dec 2023, 22:36
Last Post: Pseudo_Sissy
2021 - your most significant events Like Ra 5 635 03 Jan 2022, 12:45
Last Post: B1u3