Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex zentai
2017 new exotic Hot Sexy Lingerie black women Latex Hoods Zentai Mask With Back Zipper Uniform Fetish Inflatable gag Hood
$43.55

Foreskin Corrector
2 Soft Silicone Penis Ring Men Foreskin Corrector Delay Ejaculation Male Sex Toy
$2.73

pvc stockings
Woman Sexy Latex Stockings Long Tights Sock PVC Leather Stockings WetlookSexy Stockings Lingerie Latex Hosiery
$58.08-30%

speerise
SPEERSIE Children Ballet Shorts Girls Jazz Gymnastic Hot Boy Dance for Dancewear Wholesale Spandex Dance Shorts Dancers
$11.48-8%

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Gold Sleeveless Ballet Dance Leotards Shiny Metallic Suits Gymnastics Bodysuits Skinny Stage Festival Costumes
$22.87-34%

exotic lingerie
Women Sexy Lingerie Sets Lace Embroidery Bra Ultra Thin Seamless Underwear Floral Bra Brief Set Sensual See Through Exotic Sets
$169.64-46%

mummy bondage
Thickened All-inclusive Elastic Stockings Mummy Full Body Tight Bondage Bundled SM Tights Jumpsuit Pantyhose Sleeping Bag
$27.65-50%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Electro shockers
I have had one of those for a while.

Yes, the lowest setting does appear to be quite intense - certainly with new electrodes.
But I mainly use it with a different attachment that felt 'weak' using my other controller, so I have something acceptable.

Be careful with leaving batteries in remote control, they will run down after a few months, even with only occasional use.

I find the 15 minute cut off a pain - because you have to keep restarting, or you are relying on your partner to remember to restart it.

Also if you or they press the off button, it switched both parts off.
If you have the power pack all wired up an inaccessible under your zentai while you are secured somewhere & partner switches off instead of restarting or changing modes its disappointing.
Given part of reason for getting it is so the Mrs could make adjustments from wherever she is in the house (probably reading a book with a cup of tea) rather than having to wander to the bedroom...

/Egregious

Contributors: egregious (1) , essanym (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (1) , Max515 (1) , Tinker D (1) , Vacbedbound (1)