Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage
Unisex Women Mens Full Face Mask Fetish Cosplay Bondage Hood for Adult Halloween Bar Party Games Leather Drawstring Mask Hood
$15.48-50%

latex catsuit
Latex Rubber Gummi Catsuit Black Corset Korsett Uniform Kurzarm Ganzanzug 0.4mm
$1075.53-62%

dildo gag
Silicone Dildo Oral Gag Sex Mouth Plug Penis Gag With Locking Buckles Leather Bondage Adult Sex toys For Couples Lesbian BD Game
$15.49-14%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy Briefs Bikini smooth underpants Silky Solid Bikini low-waisted Tights Underpants Oily swimming trunks
$33.49-46%

lobudek
Nightclub Bar Gogo Singer Dance Costume White PU Leather Bikini Outfit Sexy Stage Wear Jazz Pole Dancing Performance Clothes
$58.08-25%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Male Sexy Thong Mankini Men's Strap Underwear Men Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Thongs Man Leotard Stage Lingerie
$2.01-1%

bodystockings
Red Sexy Bodystockings Women Fishnet Open Crotch catsuit Mesh tights Lingerie Erotic Bodysuit Sleepwear Crotchless Teddies
$4.77

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Electro shockers
I have had one of those for a while.

Yes, the lowest setting does appear to be quite intense - certainly with new electrodes.
But I mainly use it with a different attachment that felt 'weak' using my other controller, so I have something acceptable.

Be careful with leaving batteries in remote control, they will run down after a few months, even with only occasional use.

I find the 15 minute cut off a pain - because you have to keep restarting, or you are relying on your partner to remember to restart it.

Also if you or they press the off button, it switched both parts off.
If you have the power pack all wired up an inaccessible under your zentai while you are secured somewhere & partner switches off instead of restarting or changing modes its disappointing.
Given part of reason for getting it is so the Mrs could make adjustments from wherever she is in the house (probably reading a book with a cup of tea) rather than having to wander to the bedroom...

/Egregious

Contributors: egregious (1) , essanym (1) , krinlyc (1) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (1) , Max515 (1) , Tinker D (1) , Vacbedbound (1)