Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic mask kigurumi
(Rabbit 67) Crossdress Girl BJD Doll Mask Sword Art Online Cartoon Anime Realistic Silicone Alice Cosplay Mask Kigurumi Crossdre
$966.78-10%

roanyer
ROANYER Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Cool Version For Crossdresser Summer Fake Boobs Male To Female Shemale Transgender B C F
$631.62-53%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY One piece glossy swimsuit smooth T-shaped high fork short sleeve swimsuit Yoga sportswear solid color gymnastic suit
$92.21-61%

sissy femboy
Love me I'm cute Unicorn Femboy Sissy Sleeveless Dress evening dresses women dresses for woman
$331.54-45%

transparent dress
Beach Dress Women Sexy Transparent Hollow Out Crochet Bikini Cover Up Long Sleeve Beachwear Bathing Suits Robe De Plage
$10.12-34%

JLZLSHONGLE pantyhose
New 1D Ultra-thin & Transparent Super Shiny Pantyhose Women's Oil Shine Glittering Tights Closed Crotch Stockings Collants
$6.01-19%

ultra shimmery tights
Womens Shiny Oil Opaque Stay Up Thigh High Stockings Ultra Shimmery Lace Sheer Tights Nylon Pantyhose Lingerie Long Socks
$17.82-32%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Dog fertilization Inflatable Silicone Plug
Well, it’s here. Wow, almost 7 inches long.
It has a stainless steel base. The fitting you speak of does unscrew.
The tube is flexible. 5 pumps looks to be max.
It’s very smooth. Feels like you don’t need any lube at all.
May try it tonite.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 06F0404D-1524-483E-8CA2-BF112D412D3F.jpeg     510E72BA-64EA-4415-BE3A-A7381D44084C.jpeg     B88E7C63-34EB-4FFD-B7DA-0CED147395D9.jpeg     97DED512-7BDA-4997-B910-6BBC623CBBB3.jpeg   
Ok, the fitting for the pump does NOT unscrew. It’s connected to the knot bladder. The stainless steel cap looks glued as well, or it could be molded to it.
The tip is stainless but it’s the same as the metal tip on one of my catheter . So there is a flexible tube running the length of the dildo.

Now, how to connect a base.

A strip of stainless steel, like we used at Tollyboy, can be connected by a set of #6 stainless steel screws. This will work unless the end cap comes off.

As for the size? I should have picked one size smaller.
Maybe I’ll buy another.
By the way, I love the case it came in.
Is the whole construction flexible? At what angle (approximately) can you bend it?
I can pretty much bend it 75 degrees.
Not quite 90. 45 seems the safest.
Tried it aeady. Actually, it slides in very easily. Once I inflate it 6 pumps, it does hold its position.
And, at 8 pumps, it’s not coming out. For me that is.
And I found no red spots after removal.

You can’t sit with it, but you can walk around if you have on a skirt on.
(31 Oct 2020, 00:05 )Tinker D Wrote: Tried it aeady. Actually, it slides in very easily. Once I inflate it 6 pumps, it does hold its position.
And, at 8 pumps, it’s not coming out. For me that is.
 and no indication of it wanting to "walk" further in?

Is the silicone just above the steel collar flexible? as in this is where you clamp down on?
No. The base towards the knot is pretty much solid. But after the knot, it does bend. It not soft and squishy like the dildos we see that can be pushed out by squatting and pushing. And, it is not straight. It’s tapered.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
silicone chastity slaafruben 16 5,034 01 Oct 2021, 20:04
Last Post: Like Ra
Inflatable plugs Like Ra 6 12,543 17 Jun 2015, 16:20
Last Post: rubberspares
Deepthroating an inflatable dildo. Culmor 5 8,333 18 Oct 2012, 15:59
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (5) , ltxrob (5) , Tinker D (12) , Vacbedbound (3) , Zooy (1)