Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent panties
200KG 6XL Large Size High Waist Mesh Transparent Panties Ladies Comfortable Female Underwear Sexy Flower Lace Hollow Briefs
$8.47-29%

leather pencil skirt
Hot Sexy Women PU Faux Leather MINI Skirt with Thong Spanking Skirt Club DS Dance Bondage Erotic Lingerie Skirt Night Clubwear
$22.87-37%

vac-u-lock machine
Rough Beast Vac-u-Lock Horse dildo for Sex Machine Silicone/VAC Penis Big Anal plug Adult Masturbator Clit Stimulate Sex Toys
$307.23-32%

speerise
Speerise Adult Black Women High Waisted Spandex Leggings Yoga Pants Ankle-Length Workout Fitness Gymnastics Ballet Dance Pants
$149.80-41%

sexy pantyhose
Colorful Satin Glossy Pantyhose Sexy Stockings Shiny Yoga Pants Leggings Sport Tights Women Fitness High Waist Tights
$50.17

anime bdsm
Erotic Demon Cosplay Halloween Costume Rivet Cross Chain High Split Cheongsam Party Dress Sexy Hollow Out Crop PU BDSM Lingerie
$277.02

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Latex Coating Pantyhose Open Crotch Zipper Black Matte Faux Leather Sexy High Waist Stretch Fetish Stockings
$44.75-18%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: How many children do you have?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No children
56.25%
36 56.25%
1 kid
10.94%
7 10.94%
2 kids
12.50%
8 12.50%
3 kids
15.63%
10 15.63%
4 kids
0%
0 0%
More than 4
1.56%
1 1.56%
Other (please comment)
3.13%
2 3.13%
Total 64 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you have kids?
I have no kids, but my lady has 4 and one living with us. Puts a real kink in my Kink.
14 voters have kids. What do they know about your fetishes? How do you hide your toys? Did they find out your toolbox? And if yes, what did you say?
Really interesting thread, I don't have kids and I'm not married, I have a girlfriend but she doesn't know about my fetish. I really can answer you question Like Ra, but I want to keep this thread alive and receive feedback about other users.

I think if I ever get married, sadly my girlfriend doesn't look like she enjoy fetishes, I would say goodbye to latex or bondage. Of course do other things with my wife (if I get married) but I bet nothing kinky. And if I ever have kids, they will never know about my fetish. Don't get me wrong, I really love latex and bondage, but hope my kids don't have any kind of fetish like mine (or worse).
I have none by me! We have 2 Girls and 1 Boy living, and lost a Boy in 2016. They are all grown and living away!
Oh, Situation has changed for me. I'm a father of a now two months old daughter.
(29 Mar 2020, 08:50 )B1u3 Wrote: I'm a father of a now two months old daughter.
Congratulations! I predict a slight shift in the interests 😋
Thank you 😊
Well, yes, somehow, but on the other hand....
The problems are when they are older.
Hiding your stuff.
Then when they are teenagers, the little buggers won't go to bed, so you & Mrs can never get a quiet couple of hours to yourself. (Assuming you live in a normal house/flat & not some enormous mansion with separate wings)

My Mrs never got over them walking in on us (vanilla - so not even anything dodgy) when they were 7 & 4. That was 10 years ago & our activity plunged off the cliff edge.

Now any activity is a rare & special occasion.
(29 Mar 2020, 23:14 )egregious Wrote: The problems are when they are older.
Hiding your stuff.
Then when they are teenagers, the little buggers won't go to bed, so you & Mrs can never get a quiet couple of hours to yourself. (Assuming you live in a normal house/flat & not some enormous mansion with separate wings)

My Mrs never got over them walking in on us (vanilla - so not even anything dodgy) when they were 7 & 4. That was 10 years ago & our activity plunged off the cliff edge.

Now any activity is a rare & special occasion.
put a lock on the door! 😉
(30 Mar 2020, 07:50 )ltxrob Wrote: put a lock on the door!
... and get it constantly rattled when it's locked !!!! 😆

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Are you married? Do you live alone? Like Ra 54 22,456 03 Feb 2023, 10:17
Last Post: MIWSTIUS
glad to have found you Tom Barker 2 1,889 20 Apr 2017, 22:09
Last Post: B1u3
You have been invaded. whizbang 24 11,300 29 Dec 2013, 10:14
Last Post: whizbang

Contributors: Atsta (1) , B1u3 (6) , ebear_ca (2) , egregious (1) , krinlyc (1) , laris069 (1) , Like Ra (14) , ltxrob (1) , madboyevil (1) , Marcus (1) , NoNeedToBreathe (1)