Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

zlatameer
Neck In Latex Catsuit Rubber Men Sleeveless Bodysuit With Crotch Zipper Tracksuit S-LCM067
$134.07-28%

manyjoy
Pink Black PU Leather Chastity Panties with Lock Female Chastity Belt Erotic BDSM Bondage Sexy Flirting Thong Sex Toys for Women
$18.48-29%

ultrathin pantyhose
3 pairs Sexy Women Pantyhose Tights Oil Shiny Lingerie Elastic Hot Ultrathin Nylon Bling Stockings Plus Size Lingerie Female Glo
$10.72

Ftshist
Ftshist Women's Faux Leather Pantyhose Matte Black Open Crotch Wet Look Sexy Crotchless High Waist Stretch Fetish Footed Tights
$42.33-18%

penis
Male Dick Extender Stretcher Hanger Vacuum Pump Penis Enlargement Penile Enhancer Exercise Tension Cup Belt Increase Sex Toy Men
$95.59-25%

automatic masturbator
Automatic Thrusting Big Dildo Vibrator Remote Control Vaginal G Spot Massager Retractable Masturbators Adult Sex Toys for Women
$31.61

Bitysie
BITYSIE 2023 Competitive Swimsuit japaness realise One-piece high leg cut leotard sexual women suit Spa Bathing Buttock suit
$277.09

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Do It Yourself Lockable Butt-Plug
http://www.likera.com/eq/plugs/diy-plug-1.php
Related discussion: http://forum.boundanna.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1331
Wow!

What an amazing idea - must give it a go

...waiting for weeks for it to set though - That will be hard ☹

I think I will try a version that allows for an enema as well - I think if I use a length of tube (such as the air-line for an aquarium) and ensure it is pushed into the 'teat' of the condom (and not tangled in the chain!) it could work.

I might also attempt to sculpt a flared base - will see how it goes and hopefully post some pictures 😁

Great stuff as usual - thanks Ra!

MJ

ps. 2-3 weeks of waiting!!!! Arggghhh how can I stand the torment? :twisted:
madjack Wrote:I think I will try a version that allows for an enema as well - I think if I use a length of tube (such as the air-line for an aquarium) and ensure it is pushed into the 'teat' of the condom (and not tangled in the chain!) it could work.
Actually, my first attempt to make my own butt-plug was the "DIY enema plug" you mentioned 😊
I used that special tube you can find in drug-stores - with round dead end and two opposite holes on the side. The plug was also quite long, around 25-30 cm. The idea was to use the plug to prevent leakage. It did not work as expected and later I bought a commercial enema plug (which also does not prevent leakage, btw, but much more comfortable) and inflatable enema plug which is not comfortable after 30 min of wearing but keeps everything inside).

So, nothing is perfect 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Butt plug reviews.... ltxrob 50 20,512 28 Jan 2024, 12:26
Last Post: PetraJane
Permanent butt plug idea Lancer 5 2,459 30 Jun 2021, 00:31
Last Post: Like Ra
Ouch!! - shock collar butt plug!! ltxrob 4 5,842 16 Jul 2015, 00:06
Last Post: ltxrob
A perfect dildo or a butt plug? Like Ra 4 11,685 25 May 2010, 19:25
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , madjack (1)