Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Children Ballet Shorts Girls Jazz Gymnastic Hot Boy Dance for Dancewear Wholesale Spandex Dance Shorts Dancers
$11.48-29%

eilyken high heels
Eilyken 2024 New Design Thin High Heels Pointed Toe Women Pumps Street Style Banquet Buckle Strap Party Slingbacks Female Shoes
$49.91-50%

latex bondage
Erotic Sexy Latex Bondage Bodysuit Sexi Teddy Lingerie Women Breast Exposing Jumpsuit Clothes Leather Catsuit Dress for Sex
$5.31-47%

headphone sleeping mask
Animal Headband Soft Velvet Wireless Bluetooth Headset With Microphone Bluetooth Headband With Thin Speaker Sleep Mask
$18.09-39%

wetlook
Womens Sexy Wetlook Patent Leather Bodysuit Sexy Teddy Lingerie Rivet String Lace-up Catsuit Pole Dancing Nightclub Rave Party
$19.92-44%

sexy
Oily and shiny silk stockings material headgear, neutral color, sexy black men's and women's underwear, stockings, headwear mask
$3.41

transparent dress
2023 Plus Size Sexy Lingerie Set Erotic Sexy Sets Women's Sexy Underwear Pajamas Lace Transparent Dress Sex Clothes Hot Babydoll
$13.54-62%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Do It Yourself Lockable Butt-Plug
http://www.likera.com/eq/plugs/diy-plug-1.php
Related discussion: http://forum.boundanna.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1331
Wow!

What an amazing idea - must give it a go

...waiting for weeks for it to set though - That will be hard ☹

I think I will try a version that allows for an enema as well - I think if I use a length of tube (such as the air-line for an aquarium) and ensure it is pushed into the 'teat' of the condom (and not tangled in the chain!) it could work.

I might also attempt to sculpt a flared base - will see how it goes and hopefully post some pictures 😁

Great stuff as usual - thanks Ra!

MJ

ps. 2-3 weeks of waiting!!!! Arggghhh how can I stand the torment? :twisted:
madjack Wrote:I think I will try a version that allows for an enema as well - I think if I use a length of tube (such as the air-line for an aquarium) and ensure it is pushed into the 'teat' of the condom (and not tangled in the chain!) it could work.
Actually, my first attempt to make my own butt-plug was the "DIY enema plug" you mentioned 😊
I used that special tube you can find in drug-stores - with round dead end and two opposite holes on the side. The plug was also quite long, around 25-30 cm. The idea was to use the plug to prevent leakage. It did not work as expected and later I bought a commercial enema plug (which also does not prevent leakage, btw, but much more comfortable) and inflatable enema plug which is not comfortable after 30 min of wearing but keeps everything inside).

So, nothing is perfect 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Butt plug reviews.... ltxrob 50 20,505 28 Jan 2024, 12:26
Last Post: PetraJane
Permanent butt plug idea Lancer 5 2,458 30 Jun 2021, 00:31
Last Post: Like Ra
Ouch!! - shock collar butt plug!! ltxrob 4 5,842 16 Jul 2015, 00:06
Last Post: ltxrob
A perfect dildo or a butt plug? Like Ra 4 11,682 25 May 2010, 19:25
Last Post: Like Ra

Contributors: Like Ra (3) , madjack (1)