Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

women latex rubber mask breath
Latex Hood Rubber Mask with Sealed Breathing Bag for Men Women Halloween Cosplay Costumes
$39.92-19%

pantyhose bodysuit
Glossy Shiny Pantyhose Separate Finger Bodystocking Double Zipper Open Crotch Bodysuit Tight Sexy Transparent Conjoined Jumpsuit
$28.53-30%

negative chastity
FRRK Solid Metal Ball Inverted Chastity Cage for Men Stainless Steel Negative Penis Rings Adults Sissy Couple Sex Toys Shop
$46.08-50%

2022 chastity
2022 Brand Latest Tshirts For Men 100% Cotton Chastity Is Abuse T-Shirt Short Sleeve O-Neck Casual Tee Shirt 4XL 5XL 6X
$11.98-29%

crossdress anime
Anime Potdemiel Crossdressing Doll Keychain Cartoon Pvc Doll Car Bag Accessories
$12.70

crossdress
Women's Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Glove Fetish Crossdress Men's Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Long Nails Gloves
$20.56-30%

soronssy
Silk luster One piece women swimsuit sexy tight Color matching oil glossy dead tank water plus size bathing suits Swimwear
$290.40-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Deep-throat Trainer
I don't really know where to put this exactly, but I guess this forum about fits the topic.

Today, I was looking through some stuff over on etsy and came accross something interessting: The Deepthroat Trainer by ResearchAndDesire.

deep-throat_trainer-01.webp   

According to the description it uses an optical distance sensor to track the position of one's head. And from what I found so far the WiFi-component isn't an option, but the only way to get it to work. I'm not sure how much I like that, but I guess in 2022 everything has to be connected to the Internet. There's minimally more information about what you can do with it on the website of the manufacturer: https://researchanddesire.com/how-to-use-your-trainer/.

Of course, the price tag is rather high. I haven't checked the exact shipping rates on the website, but for me, living in Western Europe, it ends up at around $200.

Contributors: Thegolor (1)