Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
All-inclusive stockings professional custom ultra-tight pullover romper full-body restraint mummy bondage single-leg stockings s
$24.19-35%

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Lingerie 8D Oil Shinny Body Stockings Slip Bodysuit Female Jumpsuit Open Crotch Erotic Pajamas Underwear Night Wear Women
$72.60-40%

metelam
Metelam 23-32 MmHg Unisex Sheer Compression Stockings Knee High Toeless Open Toe Socks Support
$15.06

amoresy
Amoresy Japanese spandex suspender student hot spring sexy cute swim briefs swimsuit Beach Bikini
$261.35-10%

ultrathin pantyhose
Women Ultrathin Transparent Open Crotch Tights See Through Crotchless Pantyhose Invisible Strumpfhose Perspective Pantimedias
$5.15

speerise
Speerise Womens Mid Waist Black Shiny Metallic Shorts Adult Spandex Ballet Excerise Underwear Jazz Elastic Shorts Costume
$106.47-24%

oil encasement
Nylon Panty Hose Oil Glossy 1D See-Through Tights Encased Hand Bodystocking Open Crotch Bodysuit Penis Sheath Erotic Lingerie
$21.30-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Deep-throat Trainer
I don't really know where to put this exactly, but I guess this forum about fits the topic.

Today, I was looking through some stuff over on etsy and came accross something interessting: The Deepthroat Trainer by ResearchAndDesire.

deep-throat_trainer-01.webp   

According to the description it uses an optical distance sensor to track the position of one's head. And from what I found so far the WiFi-component isn't an option, but the only way to get it to work. I'm not sure how much I like that, but I guess in 2022 everything has to be connected to the Internet. There's minimally more information about what you can do with it on the website of the manufacturer: https://researchanddesire.com/how-to-use-your-trainer/.

Of course, the price tag is rather high. I haven't checked the exact shipping rates on the website, but for me, living in Western Europe, it ends up at around $200.

Contributors: Thegolor (1)