Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

transparent swimsuit
2024 Sexy Transparent Mesh Swimwear Women Plu Size Swimsuit Female Two Pieces Bathing Suit Skirt Beachwear Swimming Suit Bathers
$17.70

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Wine Long Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$208.12-19%

muziskat lingerie
Embroidery Patchwork Lingerie for Women Set 2023 Exotic Sexy Bra Set Eroctic Lingerie Two Piece Women Nice Sexy Underwear
$28.21-55%

transparent swimsuit
New Swimwear Men Sexy swimming trunks sunga Transpare swimsuit man swim briefs Beach Shorts mayo de praia homens maillot de bain
$143.08-51%

hentai
26cm NSFW Native Twintail-chan Sexy Nude Girl Model PVC Anime Toys Action Hentai Figure Adult Toys Doll Gifts
$417.45-45%

CYOMI
CYOMI Cosplay Breast Forms Silicone Bodysuit with Arms Fake Chest Realistic Vagina for Crossdressers Male to Female Drag Queen
$407.87-50%

larpgears
Sexy Flesh Latex Short Gloves Wrist Five Finger Rubber Mittens Gummi hand Bodycon
$13.87-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Deep-throat Trainer
I don't really know where to put this exactly, but I guess this forum about fits the topic.

Today, I was looking through some stuff over on etsy and came accross something interessting: The Deepthroat Trainer by ResearchAndDesire.

deep-throat_trainer-01.webp   

According to the description it uses an optical distance sensor to track the position of one's head. And from what I found so far the WiFi-component isn't an option, but the only way to get it to work. I'm not sure how much I like that, but I guess in 2022 everything has to be connected to the Internet. There's minimally more information about what you can do with it on the website of the manufacturer: https://researchanddesire.com/how-to-use-your-trainer/.

Of course, the price tag is rather high. I haven't checked the exact shipping rates on the website, but for me, living in Western Europe, it ends up at around $200.

Contributors: Thegolor (1)