Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anime fetish
Open Eyes and Mouth Fetish Hood Mask Black Full Face Kanye Mask for Halloween Adult Ghost Cosplay
$4.36-27%

latex rubber fashion
100% Latex Rubber Black Stylish Unique Fashion Pants Size XS XXL
$107.67-62%

bondage lock
Small Penis Lock Male Stainless Steel Cock Cage Chastity Device Penis Lock Erotic Bondage Husband Loyalty Big Metal Cock Cage
$106.25-30%

crossdresser silicone body
B C D E G CUP Realistic Silicone Breast Forms High Collar Neck Fake Boobs for Crossdresser Fill Silk Cotton Shemale Drag Queen
$362.99

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Men Sissy Gay Bulge Pouch Elastic Waist Band Low Waist Briefs Underpants Underwear For Date Night Honeymoon Nightwear
$7.89-30%

nose hook bondage
Erotic Accessories BDSM Slave Bondage Nose Clip Nose Hook for Fetish Forced Blowjob Head Up Sex Auxiliary Strap
$7.25-50%

gjhond
Heavy Stainless Steel Glans Ring Penis Sleeve Ring Penis Casing Sleeve Ring Weight for Male Sex Toys BB2-2-123
$145.20-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Deep Throat to Escape!
Okay, here’s another one:
  • You’re bound head-to-toe.
  • You’re chained, facing a surface which has a “rather long” dildo attached.
  • Your head is locked into a track which only permits you to move closer or further horizontally.
  • The tip of the dildo is aeady in your mouth and you cannot push it out.
  • Above the dildo is a button which only your nose can press.
If you can get your nose to press the button, the lock opens.

...you get the idea. [animated]
 D48DF66E-5BF7-4B6B-AB23-3BC8C4AB2B53.gif   
Sounds wonderful
(06 Sep 2018, 23:14 )TightSlip Wrote: The tip of the dildo is aeady in your mouth and you cannot push it out.
There should be a discussion somewhere in the forum. I think the only way to make the dildo inescapable is to use a harness secured to a hood (to make the top straps stay in place).
Yeah, maybe a “face-funnel” that would prevent the dildo from going anywhere but into your mouth?

Kinda like this, but much more pronounced?
 B4BB13F0-7FD7-4F85-B328-4BC50F89B15F.jpeg   
I've got
(07 Sep 2018, 03:29 )TightSlip Wrote: “face-funnel”
Interesting solution. In this case the dildo even does not have to be inserted.

BTW, the pictured "lips-gag" is useless, I've got one but without the straps.
(07 Sep 2018, 10:04 )Like Ra Wrote: I've got
(07 Sep 2018, 03:29 )TightSlip Wrote: “face-funnel”
Interesting solution. In this case the dildo even does not have to be inserted.

BTW, the pictured "lips-gag" is useless, I've got one but without the straps.

Agree.  I have one with the straps, useless.

This one is much better.  It will not damage your teeth, and diametar is large enough for dildo (or something real 😊 )

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/bxOf4U6k

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Yeah, I've got one. Definitely better, than a non-coated metal version. But, you can turn your head to avoid or remove the dildo and go straight to the button. That's why I suggested a head harness.
(07 Sep 2018, 03:16 )Like Ra Wrote:
(06 Sep 2018, 23:14 )TightSlip Wrote: The tip of the dildo is aeady in your mouth and you cannot push it out.
There should be a discussion somewhere in the forum. I think the only way to make the dildo inescapable is to use a harness secured to a hood (to make the top straps stay in place).

I use a rope head harness. It does not require a hood and provides ample tie points so that you can tie the head at any number of points to prevent the head from moving more than an inch in any direction.

How-to Video:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWN3hlKv7dY

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Forced deep throat Like Ra 157 161,345 12 May 2023, 14:40
Last Post: Like Ra
Deep throat challenge machine James_north26 0 1,353 24 Mar 2022, 00:31
Last Post: James_north26
Cum TWICE to escape! TightSlip 14 8,383 13 Apr 2021, 08:51
Last Post: essanym
Make “it” STICK to Escape! TightSlip 2 2,298 10 Sep 2018, 21:30
Last Post: TightSlip
Take it ALL to Escape! TightSlip 2 2,849 07 Sep 2018, 18:22
Last Post: TightSlip

Contributors: Christina (1) , Like Ra (3) , TightSlip (2) , Vixien (1) , _chaste (1)