Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Metal High Heel 12CM Boots Women Pointed Toe Fetish Zip Crotch Long Boots For Woman Custom Wide Calf Slimf Calf
$129.47-4%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Sexy Crotch Thigh High Boots For Women 12Cm Stilettos Metal High Heel Booties Female Shoes Long Women Boots Tall Boots
$228.69-27%

ultra shimmery tights
Women 70D Thickness Footed Silk Stockings Ultra Shimmery Stretch Sexy Pantyhose Tights Women Pantis De Mujer
$11.98-50%

metelam
Metelam Women's Ultra Elastic Full Bodyhose Jumpsuit Keep Warm Bodysuit Open Crotch Velvet Bodystocking
$18.50

lip plump
2 IN 1 Mirror Lip Gloss Matte Lipstick Set Grape Purple Sexy Women Lip Tint Mud Waterproof Long Lasting Plump Lips Cosmetics Kit
$23.58

jialuowei
Pole Dance Boots 20CM High Heel Platform Denim Sexy Stripper Catwalk Model Nightclub Boots Unisex Size 36-43
$1052.70-43%

tiaobug sissy
TiaoBug Men Underwear Soft Breathable Sheer Mesh Lingerie Shiny Ruffle Bikini Briefs Sissy Panties Gay Swimwear Male Underpants
$6.63-30%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

DIY electronic selfbondage cuffs
Steel yard maybe?

More like a steel fender washer.
1/4 " I.D. 2" O.D. Steel.
No washers will not work, because of protruding bolts/nuts. It need to be something massive and flat with a "blind" (not going through the plate) thread on the bottom side.
Go to a machine shop, and let them make some the way you want them. It ain`t expensive !
At $75.00 per hour???

I can make them myself.

And by the way, we here in the USA, have these bolts that are tapered.
Once installed and tighten, there is no bumps.

Square steel plates are 2" x 2" by 1/4 thick.
Here in Holland it ain`t that expensive. I work in a machine-shop myself 😉
Seems to me that you should be able to find a cheaper shop the get them made
It shouldn't be too hard or expensive to get the size needed cut. Lots of places to get it done, and just a matter of checking for perhaps schools to get it done even cheaper.

Still, most places have the tapered screws and can get the washer sizes big for it. Maybe for self bondage we don't want a ring too big, in case of residual induction sort of thing (think I have that right, where the metal is still magnetized even after the power source cuts off...)
The residual magnetism will not be a problem here, because it's not that strong. We are talking handcuffs here, so you can always use some force to break free, should the battery be close to the "discharged" state.

The plate should look like this (cross-section):

||___________||
||_____I I____||
Ok, like a bottle cap, a freeze plug from an auto shop.
(18 Mar 2014, 01:24 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, like a bottle cap, a freeze plug from an auto shop.

Yes, something like that:

FreezePlugKit1a.jpg   

but with flat and thick bottom. Thick enough to make a blind hole with a thread.
Ok, try this.
At a fancy restaurant, they have these post with rope connecting between them. In some placer, there are magnetic break-away.
1/4 inch bolts with eyelets.

Maybe those would work.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Electromagnet cuffs ltxrob 46 14,111 08 Jan 2020, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Analhook cuffs prototype. Vacbedbound 2 2,620 25 Oct 2019, 22:51
Last Post: Zooy
stiff cuffs lugnuts 20 7,304 04 Dec 2017, 06:31
Last Post: Tinker D
Ice stocking cuffs helpless85 7 6,003 21 Mar 2016, 16:26
Last Post: helpless85
Technique for attaching caribiner to cuffs with modified push-pin helpless85 1 3,158 08 Feb 2016, 15:50
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: AshleyBoots (2) , DeWired (1) , Like Ra (12) , madscientist (3) , mozesd (1) , Tinker D (9) , vanessa_fetish (1) , Zooy (1)