Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic mask kigurumi
(A1) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-11%

doll kigurumi
Fursuit Kigurumi Headsets Furry Cosplay Girl Costumes Rubbit Doll Cat Costumes Animal Heads Wearable Kig Headsets Costume
$1059.84-20%

msemis
Men Lingerie Exotic Cosplay Leather Kilt Underwear Gothic Crotchless Knickers Panties Sissy Gay Sexy Split Panels Underpants 4XL
$10.41-39%

prostate stimulation
Anal Sex Toys Men Masturbator Prostate Massager Anal Plug G spot Stimulator Sex Toys For Woman Men Adult Sex Products Sex Shops
$2.89-20%

electro stimulation device
2.0 pin 1cm electric shock massage masturbation device accessory lead For Electro Stimulation Massager Sex Toys
$2.90-15%

ikoky
IKOKY 4 Rings Penis Rings Sex Toys for Men Penile Trainer High Elasticity TPE Time Delay Ejaculation Cock Rings
$3.71-22%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Gold Rivets Women Pumps Shiny Platform Slip On Thin High Heels Cosplay Ladies Handmade Shoes Woman Big Size 38 43 44 46
$117.31-38%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

DIY Fusing PVC/Vinyl
Hello!

I want to show a trick how to fuse vinyl sheets airtight together. I dont read it aeady her, maybe not all know the technique.
Its very simple and 100% tight. But it has an big disadvantage ... it may be dangerous to health by breathing the toxic steam.

What you need:

- PVC sheets of the same (!) material
- an iron
- baking paper

The iron worked for me with the *** level as best.
You have to apply the baking paper between iron an the vinyl sheets. If you dont use the paper or something else, the sheets will only melt the iron left holes in it -> not airtight!
make a test run before you use your "good" material. i got the best results, when the vinyl was shining trough the baking paper.
I use a long slat under the vinyl sheet so i got a relative straight fused border.
if its cooled down, the vinyl is inseparable!

Caution!

The toxic gases are not good for your health!
If you do this, so on your own risk.
PVC produces a hazardous acid emission when you heat it over 100°C. Not to mention the freed softener.
So only do this in very well ventilated rooms or better outside!
Never breathe the emission directly!
(09 Oct 2014, 22:17 )hoboid Wrote: it may be dangerous to health by breathing the toxic steam.
PVC produces a hazardous acid emission when you heat it over 100°C.
HCl as far as I remember...

(09 Oct 2014, 22:17 )hoboid Wrote: You have to apply the baking paper between iron an the vinyl sheets.
I would add another layer underneath.

I used this method to fuse polyethylene. Actually the only method for polyethylene.
I still hesitate to try this, even though I have two projects, that I would really try to do. How often did you fail until you were successful?

My first project is to change a wide cape into a narrow one, that I can just get into and hardly move my arms.
My second project is about a sauna suit with collar entry and closed feet. It is slightly too short, so I would like to add rings at the legs, to make them longer.

Big question: The sauna suit is made out of pvc, but it has two different surfaces. One is smooth and really pvc-ish. The other side is rough, like a tiny waffle-iron. Do you think, this could work? It seems to be a single layer, but perhaps, two sheets are fused together. Anyway, I will try the cape first, which is definitely one layer of definitely pure pvc. As for the sauna suit, I am still inclined to look for a pro to do that for me.
There exists many different kinds of pvc, pe and so on ... my experience is, that aeady different subtypes of pvc wont work together. How the surface is structured doesnt matter in my opinion, so same material will stick together, different not, or at least the most not.

Do you have no example-material to test your plan?
Ok, the cape should be fairly simple, except for the measurements. There are quite a few strips to cut samples from.

The suit is another matter, excess material from all seems is cleaned out pretty well. But perhaps I can find a suitable piece.
Or, perhaps, I should resort to glue? I wonder, how compatible is "any" pvc is with pvc-glue? Still the same problem, I have to have a sample from the suit. However, I can test the glue on the other piece of pvc, that I want to add, by glueing it to itself.

Contributors: hoboid (2) , Like Ra (1) , Strappado (2)