Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

hypnosis device
Handheld Sleep Aid EMS Microcurrent CES Pulse Device With Display Hypnosis Insomnia Mental Stress Anxiety Relief Eliminat Relax
$6.15

anal balls
Anal Beads Dildo Sex Toys for Women Men Gay Buttplug Beads Long Butt Beads Vagina Clit Pull Ring Ball Anal G-Spot Stimulator
$4.78

anime bdsm
Sexy lingerie secretary uniform Cosplay costume sexy temptation teacher uniform erotic lingerie bdsm bondage sexy skirt g string
$36.05-57%

shiny pantyhose
New 8D Crotchless Elastic Magical Body Stockings Glitter Pantyhose Anti Hook Sexy Oil Open Crotch Shiny Tights Gloss Tights
$15.81-39%

chastity cage
Stainless Steel Silicone Male Invisible Chastity Belt Lockable Cock Cage Device Hole Anal Plug Beads BDSM Bondage Metal Sex Toys
$22.52-30%

anal vibrator
Inflatable Butt Plug Anal Vibrator Prostate Massager Vaginal Dilator G Spot Expansion Stimulator 10-Frequency Vibration Sex Toys
$19.09

anal
Hot Kiss Strawberry Cream Taste Oral Sex Water Based Edible Lubricant Gay Anal Sex Lube Vaginal Lubrication for Sex 50ml
$4.66-48%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

DIY Chastity
Hello,

I'm looking for some advice on my chastity project, I have the cock cage ready but I'm unsure on how to "atach" it. I'm leaning to a separet ring around the base of the scrotum and then atach together by a screw and bolt, or is a belt a more secure method

Here is a picture on the cockcage

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
Unless you can stand to wear a chunk of steel around your waist very tightly, I would say a ring behind the balls would be better. I have built chastity belts before, and found that a steel band around your waist can be pulled down and removed with ease. Also, The belt will need to be lined, and adjusted for the correct fit. Also, you'll need a strap connecting the waistband to your cage. After that, you will need a cheek strap to connect your cage to the rear of the waistband, Otherwise, all you need to do is to pull the cage foward and your cock is free.

No, for a cock cage that you have, the ring behind the balls would be better for you. (See likera's DIY chastity page).
Hi

Thanks for the feedback, I'll have to start working on the ring now. Is there any modification you can suggest to the cockcage? as it is only a beta model and I can make a new one easly.

(08 Nov 2012, 03:02 )Tinker D Wrote: I have built chastity belts before, and found that a steel band around your waist can be pulled down and removed with ease.

Really? Even if it sits just above the pelvic bone? And is tigth? I was thinking about making a metal one, lingned with neoprene or silicone. Hinge in the back and padlock in the front. I'm working in a metal shop, so tools, material and experiense is not a problem only privacy is.

First cage on the way 😊

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
(08 Nov 2012, 08:09 )FagMan Wrote: I'm working in a metal shop, so tools, material and experience is not a problem
This is what the proper DIY should be! 😉
This is how I understand it should work.

You need a tight cuff connected to the penis tube from both sides: top and across the balls ("balls splitter"). In this case pulling will be almost impossible. The wider the cuff, the more secure the cage.
Quote:This is what the proper DIY should be!
Good! I was a little hesitant to call i DIY project, as most people dont have accsess to 2D and 3D laser CNC macinery and waterjet cutters.

Quote:The wider the cuff, the more secure the cage.
Hmm... I think you just gave me a good idea. I'll make the hole thing out of a single piece of metal tube, only the bottom half of the ring will be removable(and easliy made to the right size). All i have to do is weld some srews to top half, drill some holes in the bottom half and voila, the cage is ready.😁
And when I have too much extra time(yeh, right!), I'll add a hinge to it.
[[ Really? Even if it sits just above the pelvic bone? And is tigth? I was thinking about making a metal one, lingned with neoprene or silicone. Hinge in the back and padlock in the front. ]]

Yes, really. The way the male body and waist is design, even if you bo make the belt super tight, two things may and will happen. First, if you make the belt tight enough that you just can't slip it over your pelvic bone, you will find that eating will become a problem. also, the tighness of the belt can also give you pissing and pooping problems and maybe blockage.

If you do make a belt not quite that tight, all you need to do is suck in your gut, push in the belt and slip one side off your pelvic bone, and do the same on the other side. Now, your free.

A handcuff with dual lock welded to the cage will be a lot better.
(08 Nov 2012, 16:46 )FagMan Wrote: Good! I was a little hesitant to call i DIY project, as most people dont have accsess to 2D and 3D laser CNC macinery and waterjet cutters.
I meant an ideal DIY lab 😉

BTW, I've heard that in some countries such good equipped DIY workshops do exist. I've seen a couple in NL (not sure about laser machinery and waterjet cutters, though 😉, but I never used them and I don't know how this system works. Monthly fee and club membership? One time entry ticket?
Quote:Yes, really. The way the male body and waist is design, even if you bo make the belt super tight, two things may and will happen. First, if you make the belt tight enough that you just can't slip it over your pelvic bone, you will find that eating will become a problem. also, the tighness of the belt can also give you pissing and pooping problems and maybe blockage.
OK, thanks for the tip, I'll scratch the belt design.

Quote:A handcuff with dual lock welded to the cage will be a lot better.
Yes, you right. But then I would have to buy handcuffs just to "destroy" them rigthaway. If I make it out of the materials I have at work it wont cost me a thing.

Quote:BTW, I've heard that in some countries such good equipped DIY workshops do exist. I've seen a couple in NL (not sure about laser machinery and waterjet cutters, though 😉, but I never used them and I don't know how this system works. Monthly fee and club membership? One time entry ticket?
Dont know about any sort of DIY clubs, but I doubt that they have laser machinery as it not only expesive to buy, the running cost of these type of machines is expensive. Waterjet is cheeper and more versatile but slower.
yes, you'll have to cut a set of cuffs in half. But on the up side, now you can make 2 chastity devices. One for you, and one to sell. aybe yours will be free or at lease, 1/2 the cost.

Contributors: FagMan (4) , Like Ra (3) , Tinker D (3)