Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage device
Butt Plug Penis Anal Leather Chastity Belt Device Cock Cage Pants Bdsm Bondage Dildos 18Adult Toys Chastity pants for Women Gays
$17.53-30%

mens shiny pantyhose
New Man Sexy Oil Shiny Thigh High Stockings Lace Top Pantyhose Medias Long Over The Knee Silk Stockings With Anti-slip Silicone
$14.48-60%

XCKNY
XCKNY satin glossy Open crotch pants oil High elasticity tights opaque pantyhose sexy silky slim high yoga swim sport pants
$92.55-70%

Ftshist
Ftshist Sexy Black Faux PU Leather Bustiers With Garter Belt Women Suspenders Corsets Body Shaper Top Deep V Zipper Bodysuits
$45.96-30%

bondage body
Hollow Body Harness Adjustable Bondage Stockings Leg Garter Belt Sexy Lingerie Body Cage Set Women Goth Harness Bra Bodysuit
$19.42-40%

Electric Shock Vibrator
50 Kinds Electric Shock Butt​ Plug,Bdsm Electro Anal Sex Toy,Electrostimulation Prostate Massager,E-stim Jump Egg Dildo Vibrator
$27.99

leather pencil skirt
Asymmetrical Black Vegan Leather Women Skirt Sexy & Club Beading Miniskirts Solid Pencil Empire Femme Party Skinny Mini Skirts
$15.28

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

DIY Airtight Valve / Breathing Entry
Hi!
I want to share my experience with building airtight things.
I was very frustrated whenever i build a new perfect sealing bag/cocoon or something else and the only weakness was the untight air valve.

So i bought first a one-way-valve from the garden center from the hardware store. It was made of brass and only took me 10 EUR.

What i also bought were PVC pipes in the size of the one-way-valve. The gray cheap ones you use for bathroom installations. The big advantage of this pipes are, they aeady have a gasket in the inside.
So i took the valve an tried if its fit in the gasket side from one of the pipe an voila! It does!
You should try it before buying or you need another method to get it tight together.

I bought two 20cm pipe with both have end fittings. In the one pipe in the end fitting, the valve takes place and the other smaller side of this will be plugged in the end fitting of the second pipe.
Between this two pipes, the vinyl will be "squeezed" in.
So if you have your vinyl bag, cut one of the corner so that the pipe slightly fits in it. By plugging the 2 pipes together and squeezing the vinyl sheet between there will be an very airtight connection!

Pro:

- Cheap
- Reusable (no gluing or permanent fixation)

Contra:

- may not work for all materials (latex?) and not all material strengths

You could also Using this technique for building other airtight things, for example airtight breathing entrys.
For that i bought one pipe with gasket end fitting and a fitting dummy plug.
I made a hole in the dummy plug so that a breathing tube slightly fits in it. You need to apply a bit hot glue for making it tight, but at all its the same technique.

...and...sorry for my bad english ...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 ill.jpg     ill2.jpg   
I need to "add" a one-way-valve to my latex bag. I do have one (bought in an enema shop, he-he), but I need to reliably and air-tightly glue a rubber pipe to the bag.

Contributors: hoboid (1) , Like Ra (1)