Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

high waist faux leather
SUCH AS SU 4 Colors Available Autumn Winter New Arrival Ladies Skirts Pockets Pleated High Waist Leather Size Women Skirts
$44.31-35%

jialuowei
New Arrive Novelty 7" Hoof Horseshoe Heel Platform Lockable Punk Sexy Exotic Women Ankle Boots Custom Made
$1161.60-31%

masturbator
Masturbation Cup Adult Toys Men Vagina Silicona Vibration Oral Sex Licking Glans Extremely Strong Pleasure Sex Toys Pocket Pussy
$66.55-50%

gaff panties
Men's Hiding Gaff Panty Shaping Transgender Crossdress Panties Underwear
$6.66-27%

ballet high heels
Ballet Shoes For Girls Dance Shoes For Woman Dancing Slippers Character Teacher Shoes High Heel Dancing Shoe Comfortable Black
$152.46-60%

vac-u-lock machine
FREDORCH Sex machine Attachment VAC-U-Lock Dildo Silicone Curved Penis G Spot Stimulation Sex Toy for female masturbation
$16.09-40%

sexy
Women Sexy Lace Cotton Panties Low Rise Floral Perspective Thong Lingerie Woman Comfortable Underwear Lenceria Mujer White Panty
$6.59-59%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cycling in latex
ive decided that as a cyclist you can pretty much wear any form of skin tight clothing and no one will bat an eyelid.
With this in mind I've had latex catfish make me a cycling speed suit and I had some photos of the finished item sent over last week.
It's in the post!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 image.jpg   
I think it's missing something. Are you going ADD anything to it?
Nuge nuge wink wink
I've thought about it. But I don't currently own the right accessory!! 😉
I can think of two, depending on gender.
The only one I have is a bit firm.
I feel one of the ultra soft silicone ones would be a better place to start. :-D
Have you tried the suit by now?

I would be afraid of some skin burns here and there and I would definitely wear a saddle padding. But I agree, sportive cyclists can wear pretty much anything, if they are on the bike.
In winter or in heavy rain, even the normal cyclist is allowed a lot. It only needs to appear somewhat protective 😁
(07 Jan 2017, 15:20 )Strappado Wrote: But I agree, sportive cyclists can wear pretty much anything, if they are on the bike.
Same about joggers.
Yes I've used it twice, for a 1 hour ride each time.
Always with padded cycle shorts underneath.
Both times has been a warm dusk ride.

Only issue I've found is that when I had it made I didn't specify the leg length. They've ended up being a little long to the extent that they end up sitting on the back of the knee, a bit shorter or a longer and it would not be an issue. But where they sit it rubs a bit, so on the second ride I rolled the hem up a bit.

Makes for very sweaty exercise. Almost as much excercise getting out of it at the end as it's practically welded to me!! :-D
Would J-lube cut down on the skin burns?
You can slip-and-slide inside the latex and not get burned.
Might be an exciting ride ?
(07 Jan 2017, 16:36 )Tinker D Wrote: Would J-lube cut down on the skin burns?
You can slip-and-slide inside the latex and not get burned.
Might be an exciting ride ?

In 1 hour rides I haven't found it to be an issue.
But then again sensitive areas that were in contact with the bike were protected by the padded cycle shorts.
That said if you were to use the j-lube powder with a 1 hour aggressive ride you will be self lubing from the sweat, that mixed with the powder you will be slicker than an eel!! 😉

I can't really ride any bike these days without padded shorts. It just feels wrong on any ride over 10 minutes.... just like riding a bike where my feet are not clipped into the pedals.
You just get used to a certain way of riding

Contributors: Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (8) , Strappado (1) , Tinker D (4)