Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Design Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Cotton Breathable Tank Tops Training Camisole
$42.60

crossdress anime
Femboy Anime Crossdressing Metal Sign Living Room Designing Cinema Wall Mural Cinema Tin Sign Poster
$131.87-52%

latex pencil skirt
Latex Mini Skirt Women Summer Pencil Skirt Customized
$59.29-6%

shibari
BDSM Hentai Sexy Men's TShirt Some Strings Attached Shibari Rope Distinctive T Shirt Graphic Sweatshirts Hipster
$78.15

ultra shimmery tights
Ultra thin See-thruogh seamless crotch Oily Shine Shimmery Sheer Pantyhose silky closed/open Stocking.7374 Aurora series
$68.97

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Genshin Impact Beidou Cosplay Costume Women Black Red Costume Halloween Dress Cloak Headwear Full Set
$202.29-55%

latex catsuit
Latex Erotic Dress Lingerie Sexy Role Play PVC Hollow Out Faux Leather Bodysuit Cosplay Sexy Costumes Catsuit Club wear overalls
$19.40

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cum TWICE to escape!
Another version: try NOT to come, or the bondage time will be increased. The challenge is the same - how to detect subsequent orgasms.
Oh man, that’s just evil...
this project uses an inflatable butt-plug and a pressure-sensor to detect an approaching orgasm:
https://github.com/night-howler/protogasm/
Wouldn't it just be easier to measure the resistance over a piece of fabric that absorbs the cum and to let loose once the resistance drops below a certain value?
Sensors exist that you can just put a piece of tubing through it and it can sonically detect flow without even touching the fluid. With my device that captures cum and pumps it combined with one of those flow sensors, it should be able to detect orgasms decently reliably with the right program. I would build one but I'm just not that good at programming or electronics design.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Deep Throat to Escape! TightSlip 7 5,962 07 Jan 2019, 18:23
Last Post: _chaste
Make “it” STICK to Escape! TightSlip 2 2,315 10 Sep 2018, 21:30
Last Post: TightSlip
Take it ALL to Escape! TightSlip 2 2,862 07 Sep 2018, 18:22
Last Post: TightSlip
Forward hogtie, escape method? Joyl27 0 4,647 14 Jul 2012, 23:40
Last Post: Joyl27

Contributors: essanym (1) , jtr765 (1) , Lancer (1) , Like Ra (3) , occorics (2) , TightSlip (6) , Tinker D (1)