Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex bondage
Full Cover Latex Hood with Fixed Hollow Mouth and Nose Tube Rubber Latex Mask Adult Toys Sex Games Bondage
$48.40-15%

crossdress anime
BANDAI Jujutsu Kaisen Crossdressing Sleep Doll03 capsule toys Satoru Gojo figure anime Brand new genuine In shelf
$55.44

shapewear
Seamless Bodysuit Shapewear Women Waist Trainer Body Shaper Fajas Colombianas Open Crotch Slimming Underwear Corset
$8.78-4%

oshoplive
Oshoplive Female Sexy Cross Bandage Backless Jumpsuits Fashion Solid Color Casual Fitness Sportswear For Women 2023 New
$47.18-22%

erection
Three Layers Metal Cock Ring Metal Penis Stretcher Delay Time Testicles Enhance Erection Bondage Ejaculation Sex Toys For Men 18
$23.62

masturbator
Anal Plug G Spot Vagina Vibrator Clitoris Butt Erotic Sex Toys for Woman Men Adults Dildos Fidget Toys Female Masturbators Cock
$3.25-1%

Ftshist
Ftshist Shiny Patent Leather Dress Woman Latex Coating Vest One-Piece Bodycon Tight Fit Solid Sleeveless Short Dresses Clubwear
$43.54-29%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Culmor
(24 Feb 2020, 12:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Feb 2020, 08:46 )ltxrob Wrote: booo!!! ive been demoted back to 6th now!!
Just post MOAR! 😁
I post as much as is relevant... not just spam for the hell of it!!  😋
Still the quest for 1K post is getting closer and closer!!  😁 😁
… and it's a big 'Welcome Back' from me too  😁 

MJ
Soooo one question ive been meaning to ask is where did you get too... and I hope all is ok
(25 Feb 2020, 18:43 )ltxrob Wrote: Soooo one question ive been meaning to ask is where did you get too... and I hope all is ok
ltxrob, thank you for your concern!

All is (and has been all along) very well with me. No, I left the site because I didn't like a direction it was taking, all the hypnos and ASMR stuff. I just felt alienated as I don't understand any of that in the least. To me 'Scary potent hypno files' are no more interesting than watching paint dry.

But at the end of the day I missed the perveraderie here. It's a bit like family.
(29 Feb 2020, 08:24 )Culmor Wrote:
(25 Feb 2020, 18:43 )ltxrob Wrote: Soooo one question ive been meaning to ask is where did you get too... and I hope all is ok
ltxrob, thank you for your concern!

All is (and has been all along) very well with me. No, I left the site because I didn't like a direction it was taking, all the hypnos and ASMR stuff. I just felt alienated as I don't understand any of that in the least. To me 'Scary potent hypno files' are no more interesting than watching paint dry.

But at the end of the day I missed the perveraderie here. It's a bit like family.
 cool... glad you are back, yes the hypno stuff isnt my thing either, ive had a quick listen at some of it, but not for me!
I just focus on the stuff im interested in!!  😁
(29 Feb 2020, 09:22 )ltxrob Wrote: the hypno stuff isnt my thing either

I totally agree with you and @Culmor.  I've tried it but it does nothing for me.  It kind of seems like there's 2 different forums operating here since there are names I don't recognize posting in the hypno threads.
Quote: It kind of seems like there's 2 different forums operating here...

Very much so, that's exactly how I feel!  I sometimes wonder if it's Russian bots meddling...

😊 (or am I?)
(29 Feb 2020, 10:53 )Culmor Wrote: I sometimes wonder if it's Russian bots meddling...
I would say Iranian (lot's of MyBB parts and plugins are written by Iranian guys) 😁 The international parts of the forum was never a success so far.

(29 Feb 2020, 09:22 )ltxrob Wrote: the hypno stuff
... attracted thousands to this forum. Also to other sections of it as well. As I aeady said, "the hypno stuff" (along with NLP, meditations, yoga, qigong, socionics) is yet another method to investigate how "my reality" works and interacts with the realities of others 😊 Just another projection, which, at the same time, can be as kinky as you want (and even if you don't want)

(29 Feb 2020, 08:24 )Culmor Wrote: ASMR stuff
Oooohhhh..... this is just a pure pleasure ... Like feeling and looking at your legs in perfect pantyhose and elegant hight heels. Another source of dopamine.

(29 Feb 2020, 09:22 )ltxrob Wrote: I just focus on the stuff im interested in!! 
Exactly! That's the idea! 😊

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (5) , essanym (1) , LeotardLover (1) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (5) , madjack (1)