Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

shibari
Slave Bondage Rope Sex Toys For Adult Couples Games Products Restraint Shibari Hogtie Fetish Harness 2/5/10/20M Thicken Cotton
$0.29

lifelike sex doll
HESEKS Mini Sex Doll Male Masturbator Mini Love Doll Lifelike Pocket Pussy 3D Realistic Textured Vagina Soft Boobs Sexy Toys 18+
$13.84

mouth gag
Adult Game Erotic Toys Strap On Penis Open Mouth Oral Dildo Gag Fetish Bdsm Bondage Restraints Play Slave Sex Toys For Couples
$9.26-39%

app chastity
Penianana Couple's Ring Insert Penis Nozzle Penis Enlargement Men Sex Tool Men Rings Women Vibrator Good Hot Pica
$19.28-32%

ikoky
IKOKY Restraint Cock Cage Accessories Male Masturbation Additional Cock Ring Chastity Device 3 Size Choose Male Penis Lock
$5.95

rolecos
ROLECOS Game Honkai: Star Rail Sunday Cosplay Costume Sunday Men Uniform Halloween Party Suit Outfit Fullset
$168.84-35%

Electric Shock Vibrator
Hot!Electric Shock Anal Butt Plug Anus Vagina Expand Dildo Vibrator for Women Men E-stim Prostate Massage Bdsm Toy on Couple Sex
$28.81

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Culmor
(24 Feb 2020, 12:37 )Like Ra Wrote:
(24 Feb 2020, 08:46 )ltxrob Wrote: booo!!! ive been demoted back to 6th now!!
Just post MOAR! 😁
I post as much as is relevant... not just spam for the hell of it!!  😋
Still the quest for 1K post is getting closer and closer!!  😁 😁
… and it's a big 'Welcome Back' from me too  😁 

MJ
Soooo one question ive been meaning to ask is where did you get too... and I hope all is ok
(25 Feb 2020, 18:43 )ltxrob Wrote: Soooo one question ive been meaning to ask is where did you get too... and I hope all is ok
ltxrob, thank you for your concern!

All is (and has been all along) very well with me. No, I left the site because I didn't like a direction it was taking, all the hypnos and ASMR stuff. I just felt alienated as I don't understand any of that in the least. To me 'Scary potent hypno files' are no more interesting than watching paint dry.

But at the end of the day I missed the perveraderie here. It's a bit like family.
(29 Feb 2020, 08:24 )Culmor Wrote:
(25 Feb 2020, 18:43 )ltxrob Wrote: Soooo one question ive been meaning to ask is where did you get too... and I hope all is ok
ltxrob, thank you for your concern!

All is (and has been all along) very well with me. No, I left the site because I didn't like a direction it was taking, all the hypnos and ASMR stuff. I just felt alienated as I don't understand any of that in the least. To me 'Scary potent hypno files' are no more interesting than watching paint dry.

But at the end of the day I missed the perveraderie here. It's a bit like family.
 cool... glad you are back, yes the hypno stuff isnt my thing either, ive had a quick listen at some of it, but not for me!
I just focus on the stuff im interested in!!  😁
(29 Feb 2020, 09:22 )ltxrob Wrote: the hypno stuff isnt my thing either

I totally agree with you and @Culmor.  I've tried it but it does nothing for me.  It kind of seems like there's 2 different forums operating here since there are names I don't recognize posting in the hypno threads.
Quote: It kind of seems like there's 2 different forums operating here...

Very much so, that's exactly how I feel!  I sometimes wonder if it's Russian bots meddling...

😊 (or am I?)
(29 Feb 2020, 10:53 )Culmor Wrote: I sometimes wonder if it's Russian bots meddling...
I would say Iranian (lot's of MyBB parts and plugins are written by Iranian guys) 😁 The international parts of the forum was never a success so far.

(29 Feb 2020, 09:22 )ltxrob Wrote: the hypno stuff
... attracted thousands to this forum. Also to other sections of it as well. As I aeady said, "the hypno stuff" (along with NLP, meditations, yoga, qigong, socionics) is yet another method to investigate how "my reality" works and interacts with the realities of others 😊 Just another projection, which, at the same time, can be as kinky as you want (and even if you don't want)

(29 Feb 2020, 08:24 )Culmor Wrote: ASMR stuff
Oooohhhh..... this is just a pure pleasure ... Like feeling and looking at your legs in perfect pantyhose and elegant hight heels. Another source of dopamine.

(29 Feb 2020, 09:22 )ltxrob Wrote: I just focus on the stuff im interested in!! 
Exactly! That's the idea! 😊

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , Culmor (5) , essanym (1) , LeotardLover (1) , Like Ra (4) , ltxrob (5) , madjack (1)