Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Girls Dance Gymnastics Long Sleeve Unitard for Kids Jumpsuits Stirrup Show Stage Wear Zentai Childrens Unitards
$24.19-30%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Pumps Wedges Slip on Open Toe Shiny 22CM High Heels Mules Party Ladies Club Shoes Woman Large Size 38 41 42 44 48
$127.09-39%

leather pencil skirt
Fashion Women Ladies Skirt Spring Autumn Solid Color Sexy Clubwear Mini Skirt High Waist Lace-Up Pencil Cross Skirt For Women
$17.68-33%

bondage body
Women Sexy Body Harness Belt Leather Lingerie Bdsm Bondage Lingerie Garter Belt Leather Gothic Fetish Clothing Festival Rave Out
$3.97

sorbern
Ultralight TR90 Rectangle Eyeglass Frames For Men Myopia Glasses Women Vintage Precription Eyewear Oculos De Grau Femininos
$27.83

amoresy
AMORESY Silky Sheen One-piece Bodice Crotch Long-sleeved Woman Solid Color Bottom Zipper Dead Body Swimsuit
$42.20

realistic silicone sex doll mannequin
penne sex tool men clitor breast opening lockable Rings man chastity women vibrator nozzle tous trainer dog pica bottom CRW2
$55.77-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Crotch rope
http://www.likera.com/sb/tech/crope1.php
Hummm that has serious potential to wear under clothing... thinking of going to dinner or a movie?

Jerry 8)
Jerry Wrote:Hummm that has serious potential to wear under clothing... thinking of going to dinner or a movie?
Yep! Quite comfortable (if not overtightened) and exciting. If worn on top of clothes (eg pantyhose-leotard), peeing is rather impossible Wink )
Confusedhock:
😁 Have one for girls?
luciden Wrote:Confusedhock:
😁 Have one for girls?
Unfortunately for men, karada and crotch rope have one-way compatibility only: whatever works for a man will work for a woman, but not vice versa 😁
I wish someone would come and do that to me
Hi ra,
I just wanted to thank you for this one, i'm wearing it right now, and it's really comfortable.
It's just what i needed to keep my dildo inserted in my ass.

Is there a way similar to this one that also makes the plug/ dildo move? But i still want to be able to walk outside without anyone noticing...

Thanks in advance!
Move? Hm... Don't think so, the idea is to make it stay in place. But if you wind the rope around the base of the dildo, I think you can make it move. Need to experiment...
I absolutely love this crotch rope and wear it all the time. Its perfect with or without a plug. When using a plug, you can really draw it in deep and keep it there.

I also love how constricting it is. I like mine tied very tight.
Dressed up and tied down ☺
I tried this the first chance I got. I'm not wearing anything under it because it kept slipping on my shorts. I used the Crotch Rope 1 that's posted on the site, but i did mod it a bit. I had some pretty long loose ends when i finish, so I backed up to step nine and bound by bits with the rope as well. I'm willing to post pictures or send them privately.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
An easier way to make a crotch ropewalk Scales 4 5,915 22 Dec 2015, 19:34
Last Post: Scales