Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

anal training
Soft Anal Plugs Liquid Silicone Buttplug Gay Men Prostate Massage Butt Plug Anal Dilation Training Comfortable To Wear Sex Toys
$8.54

glossy body suit
Sexy women glossy shiny One piece Tight combat suit Japanese cosplay Oily Smooth Body suit
$532.40-30%

tiaobug sissy
Tiaobug Mens Low Rise Lace Patchwork Briefs with Bowknot Elastic Waist Thongs Cross-Dresser Sissy Nylon Underwear for Date Night
$8.35-40%

crossdresser silicone mask
Top Quality Handmade Silicone Sexy And Sweet Half Female Face Ching Crossdress Mask Crossdresser Doll Full Face Mask Party Cos
$27.82

eilyken high heels
Eilyken Green Yellow Crystal Women Pumps Square Toe Fishnet Hollow Ankle Cross-Tied High Heel Rhinestone Sandals Lady Dress Shoe
$25.60

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Glossy Stretchy Leggings Shiny Metallic Skinny Leggings Bodycon Hot Pants for Gym Yoga Dance Running Cycling Sports
$10.22-35%

oil shiny bodycon
Women Oil Glossy Stretchy Leggings Shiny Metallic Skinny Leggings Bodycon Hot Pants for Gym Yoga Dance Running Cycling Sports
$10.22-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chunky necklaces.
Though I never rated Teresa May as a politician I did like her taste in necklaces. I have a handful of chunky ones myself and bought a couple more today. I don't think it's actually a fetish, more that I just find some of them very aesthetically pleasing.
Just saying 😊
What about Pru Leiths on Bake off?

Some of them actually look like ornate ballgags!!!
I'm going to have to go and have a look!
How about a picture of your chunkies?
They are not just chunky necklaces. They are pearls and stones. That's different. Not any person can "counterweight" big stones (I'm not talking about the physical weight, though it also plays a significant role).
(11 Dec 2021, 22:14 )Tinker D Wrote: How about a picture of your chunkies?

Here's something rubbery that'd go with a lot of outfits.

Fun.JPG   

Its magnetic clasp closes with a very satisfying 'clunk' too.

Contributors: Culmor (3) , Like Ra (1) , Tinker D (1) , Will90MeeG (1)