Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

Electric Shock Vibrator
E-stim Penis Plug Ring Electric Shock Anal Vagina Plug Vibrator Nipple Clamp Labia Clip Glans Massage SM Roller Sex Toy
$3.05-15%

lifelike sex doll
Sex Dolls Full Size 158cm Silicone Love Doll for Man Adult Sexs Toys Vagina Anal Oral Lifelike Realstic Mannequins
$6050.00-84%

lobudek
Glitter Silver Laser Mirror Blazer Coat Male Bar Nightclub Singer Stage Performance Sequin Suit Jacket Banquet Party Tuxedo
$90.75-25%

cock ring
Adjustable Big Cock Ring Reusable Silicone Long Condom Penis Sleeve Delay Ejaculation Time Lasting Sex Toys for Men
$1.44-50%

camatech
camaTech Straped On Penis Pants Strap-on Huge Realistic Cock Harness Strapless Removable Suction Cup Dildos Panties For Lesbians
$38.32-44%

panty girdle
Lace Body Shaper Butt Lifter Panty Hourglass Girdles Bbl Shapewear Body Shaper Butt Lifter Women Waist Trainer Body Shaper
$14.64

Ftshist
Ftshist Stamping Foiled 70cm Long Gloves Elastic Elbow Glossy Metallic Color Glove Dazzling Snakeskin Pattern Scales Accessories
$20.55-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chloe Cheeks
Somehow I doubt she's entirely all she claims to be 🙄
What does Chloe claim to be? Not hilarious?

I mean, whatever someone does at home, that's perfectly fine as long as nobody gets hurt, and there is no reason in the world to laugh about a person because he is doing something funny and takes it seriously. Posting videos on youtube though should require that you got something interesting to show. Ok, I couldn't do what he did, at least not as fast, certainly not to film and post it on youtube.
'What does Chloe claim to be'?

My name is Chloe Cheeks and I am a female bodybuilder and fitness competitor. I am a full time personal trainer and aerobics instructor. I have been doing martial arts and gymnastics for more than 12 years. I am a hardcore chick and I just want to represent. If you don't like my moves then you all can KISS MY ASS!!! I am the leader of a female gang called "THE BUBBLE BUTT GIRLS." If you talk shit we will come after you.

I seriously doubt any of that is true.

I mean, whatever someone does at home, that's perfectly fine as long as nobody gets hurt...Posting videos on youtube though should require that you got something interesting to show. Ok, I couldn't do what he did, at least not as fast, certainly not to film and post it on youtube.

I completely agree.

there is no reason in the world to laugh about a person because he is doing something funny...

By definition. yes there is.

...and takes it seriously.

I'm pretty certain these videos aren't intended to be taken seriously. Neither was my comment... 😉

Contributors: Culmor (2) , Strappado (1)