Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

penis
5D Dotted Condoms Thread Ribbed G-Point Latex Ultra Thin Condom Orgasm Contraceptives Stimulate Vaginal Penis Sleeves Sex Toys
$23.28

electric shock silicone gag
Sticks Strapon Dildo Sex Product Penises Aldult Gay Sex Toys Sodomie Sex Products Mustrubator Man Toys Men Toys Gag Machine
$75.29-32%

CYOMI
CYOMI Fake Silicone Breast Forms Realistic Fake Boobs Tits Shemale Transgender Cosplay Drag Queen Crossdresser Breastplates
$197.23-73%

gaff men
Men Hiding Gaff Transgender Sponge Pad Camel Toe Crossdressing Underwear Cups Invisible Panties Hot Hot Male Nightwear
$4.82-55%

leather pencil skirt
Fashion Elegant High Waist Split Faux Leather Skirt Women Knee Length Bodycon Pencil Skirt
$1.94-44%

bondage leotard
CLEVER-MENMODE Male Sexy Thong Mankini Men's Strap Underwear Men Body Costume Bodysuit Bondage Thongs Man Leotard Stage Lingerie
$2.11

Foreskin Corrector
FXINBA Foreskin Corrector Cock Ring Male Delay Ejaculation Lasting Erection Glans Penis Ring Sex Toys For Men Cockring
$6.01-22%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastity The good! & The bad!
(12 May 2024, 14:06 )Vixien Wrote: Any skin irritation/damage ?
Not yet 😬

Actually, I can't say it's very strong. I could aeady pull out once, reapplied more generously - now I'd better wait before trying to pull out again.
Nope... After the shower the cage almost fell of... Ideas? That was UHU SuperPower. It does not quite stick to skin, but it perfectly sticks to the cage 😬
I don't know how many time I've glued my fingers with cyanoakrilat. Now you say it not stick to skin. Hmmm, maybe because of greasy skin ?
Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams..."

Joe Galloway

(12 May 2024, 17:18 )Like Ra Wrote: Nope... After the shower the cage almost fell of...  Ideas? That was UHU SuperPower. It does not quite stick to skin, but it perfectly sticks to the cage 😬

I think I'm missing something here - what, exactly, are you trying to do @Like Ra

I read your original post and I'm still confused 

MJ
(12 May 2024, 19:27 )Vixien Wrote: maybe because of greasy skin ?
Most likely because of the residues of the false lashes glue - very difficult to remove. It's everywhere now 😂
(12 May 2024, 19:49 )madjack Wrote: what, exactly, are you trying to do
I'm trying to make cages inescapable. At least for a couple of days.
(12 May 2024, 22:59 )Like Ra Wrote:
(12 May 2024, 19:49 )madjack Wrote: what, exactly, are you trying to do
I'm trying to make cages inescapable. At least for a couple of days.

Ahhh, I see!

TBH I've never been able to escape from my more recent 'Cobra' style purchases, without using the keys that is!

3set.jpeg     3setside.jpeg   

The ring sizes I prefer to use make everything very secure. For the record they are 'Comfort', 'Snug' and 'Tight' - I've not yet picked up the courage to try a 'Micro', but so tempted...

Back to your challenge - Like others who've aeady posted, I'm not sure that glue would really work. Warm water, natural skin secretions and, at worst, torn epidermis would all result in freedom. 

I seem to recall that frequent posters in this thread have managed to stay in (or been unable to get out of) their cages for weeks or even longer. I'm not sure if this is through secure fitting, dedication or fear that the person responsible for them being in a cage would not be best pleased to discover they'd got out!

Intrigued to hear how you get on - long term chastity isn't my thing, but shorter periods are definitely fun and exciting.

MJ
(13 May 2024, 05:31 )madjack Wrote: Like others who've a[Image: LR14.png]eady posted, I'm not sure that glue would really work. Warm water, natural skin secretions and, at worst, torn epidermis would all result in freedom. 
Yep. That's my understanding as well.

(13 May 2024, 05:31 )madjack Wrote: The ring sizes I prefer to use make everything very secure.
"Secure" means "tight", but what is good for a couple of hours might cause quite an irritation on the next day. To get skin there thicker, some permanent training is required, e.g. first the biggest ring for one month, then a ring smaller etc.

(13 May 2024, 05:31 )madjack Wrote: I've never been able to escape from my more recent
I think it's the difference between "showers" and "growers". Under a light pressure, a "grower" can get as small as pretty much non-existent, so it can be easily pulled out from any cage, besides the ones with spikes at the top pointing downwards.

(13 May 2024, 05:31 )madjack Wrote: Intrigued to hear how you get on - long term chastity isn't my thing, but shorter periods are definitely fun and exciting.
I'm thinking about 1-2 weeks. Maximum 3.
(13 May 2024, 12:23 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:Intrigued to hear how you get on - long term chastity isn't my thing, but shorter periods are definitely fun and exciting.
I'm thinking about 1-2 weeks. Maximum 3.

Oh me! Really?!

You are incredibly brave (or very foolish - not quite sure which) - I doubt I could go much more than my current PB of 16hrs!

I confess to 'cheating' during my 'normal' chastity wearing adventures - because I love to pull a stocking over my cock before the cage goes on, I need to remove the cage and stocking when going to the toilet. They both go immediately back on, but I don't fancy a pee soaked stocking over my cock for any length of time at all.

If I'm 'cock naked' then the cage stays on - this is when I set my PB, but TBH I prefer my encased caged cock approach.

Love to hear how you get on and what technique your going to try.

Oh and I am a 'shower' so, I think, that explains why I don't have the problems you described - Lucky me!  😁

MJ
(12 May 2024, 22:59 )Like Ra Wrote: I'm trying to make cages inescapable. At least for a couple of days.

You're probably using the wrong cages.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Best enema for a good clean out Tinker D 4 4,779 18 Feb 2020, 02:15
Last Post: bondagetom1