Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

amoresy
AMORESY sexy shiny high neck tights glossy smooth casual running Jumpsuit Yoga casual pants sexy 9-point sportswear
$44.62

prostate stimulation
Dildo Vibrator Butt Plug Anal Vibrator Men Prostate Massager Women G-Spot Clitoral Stimulator Adult Masturbation Sex Toy Supplie
$10.70

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$43.56

FRRK
FRRK Latest Design Penis rings Male Chastity Device Toys for Adults Cock Cage Penis Lock Sex Toys for men Bondage Chastity Belt
$15.25-40%

bondage sack
SM Sex Binding Mermaid Mummy Body Bondage Bag Sleeping Bag Sack Leather Straight Jacket Bodysuit Erotic Costume Toys For Couple
$157.59-49%

lobudek
Leopard Print Jumpsuit Women Birthday Party Celebrate Crystal Romper Stage Performance Leotard Dance Costume Bar Singer Outfits
$156.09-44%

pueraria mirifica
300g BREAST ENLARGEMENT Body Cream Fast Growth Boobs Enlargement Body Oil 100% PURE PUERARIA MIRIFICA CREAM
$53.24-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Chastikey App
Ive been playing with this Android app for the past few days... nothing locked but just to see what it does and how it works..

https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai....chastikey

[Image: 18FlHIPCrMJo-_4haNaQZaMaXtHIq7sXvBqhtazv...20-h310-rw] [Image: M4s-31YHxkSPM-Uc_GHaLlF4LIdckIFjFNkmut-M...20-h310-rw] [Image: M_lh_hDzPm0kGt3532W_u6MOkaS02H_nHx6D546v...20-h310-rw] [Image: yW5pXbL8W2L49ju5QSoV1ATHTf3V6G26ekEclNqS...20-h310-rw] [Image: jG6hWtCN2We69pSaypp7WWxPvVuSr1k8MrhvCnD5...20-h310-rw]

as the name suggest its Basically designed for self locking or remote partner locked in chastity.. but I see no reason why it could not be used to spice up other things that are locked on you... 
things like clothes or restraints that allow you full mobility.
you can set it for a set period or for a game of chance, you can also choose to have a bot master/mistress interact with your lock up period.

Quite fun, can add some mild jeopardy if you "play the cards right"

for example if you had a deadline to meet where you had to get out of some embarrassing clothing by morning for example you could wait to see if the unlock card came up or you could go and collect the spare key that you hid in a secure location in a nearby park... do you go in the middle of the night or wait and hope that your card turns up on time... if it doesn't there may be more people about in the morning...
Quote:You will then be shown a random combination that you will need to set your combination lock or safe too, before being shown a screen full of random flashing numbers to help you forget that combination. The point is to forget the combination so writing it down will defeat the purpose of the app, but you may want to write it down the first time or two while you test the app out.

"The point is to forget the combination"... Mmmm... ☹
(18 Jul 2019, 00:43 )Like Ra Wrote:
Quote:You will then be shown a random combination that you will need to set your combination lock or safe too, before being shown a screen full of random flashing numbers to help you forget that combination. The point is to forget the combination so writing it down will defeat the purpose of the app, but you may want to write it down the first time or two while you test the app out.

"The point is to forget the combination"... Mmmm... ☹

when you run the app... after it generates the code, it shows you 1 minutes worth (with optional extra time)  of random codes, with audio interference too.

its like trying to count stuff when some idiot behind you keeps yelling out the next number wrong to confuse you.
This is a guaranteed 3 days to 4.5 days with me at the key holders mercy of she wants to extend times or even release me. 😋 This will be my first time having a key holder and I'm shaking with excitement. ☺ Feel free to scan the QR code and join me! 😋

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 20190926_164032.jpg   
(26 Sep 2019, 16:44 )TightsChastity Wrote: This is a guaranteed 3 days to 4.5 days with me at the key holders mercy of she wants to extend times or even release me. 😋 This will be my first time having a key holder and I'm shaking with excitement. ☺ Feel free to scan the QR code and join me! 😋

Non cumulative can really extend things when you cant check the cards for a couple of hours or so!!
Like when yuo are sleeping... ha ha ha
It makes it all the more existing! You can't even delete the session because if you do so it'll delete the code meaning litterly no release.  😁
how many digits is your lock?
(26 Sep 2019, 20:38 )ltxrob Wrote: how many digits is your lock?
I'm using 6 for mine.  😊
Can you escape? At least partially? 😉
(26 Sep 2019, 21:35 )Like Ra Wrote: Can you escape? At least partially? 😉
You can but 1, if the key holder even allows it and 2, it comes at a cost.  😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lockink KeyPod and QIUI app review Zenfore 10 1,324 30 Oct 2023, 04:35
Last Post: bellmar

Contributors: Like Ra (2) , ltxrob (4) , TightsSissy (6)