Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leg binder
Erotic Sex Game Fetish Half Body Harness Leg Binders of Sexy Leather Mermaid Straitjacket Adjustable Bondage Restraint Bag Belts
$239.88-2%

latex rubber handmade
Sexy Latex Thong Rubber T-back Briefs with Crotch Big 3D Pouch Space Male Shorts Handmade Underwear S-LPM148
$31.22

manyjoy
Stainless Steel Spreader Bar Set Bondage Handcuffs Silver Sex Swing Erotic Slave Roleplay Toys for Couples Adult Games
$15.54-33%

latex rubber handmade
Genuine Leather Handmade Shoes Men Loafers Slip On Business Casual Shoes Classic Soft Leather Hombre Breathable Men Shoes Flat
$103.56

leg binder
Operating Table Hanging Slider Operating Table Gripper 360 Degrees Swivel Legs Supporting Fasteners Load Binder
$486.78

Ftshist
Ftshist Rabbit Ears Mask Masquerade Halloween Sexy Bunny Girl Eye Mask Black Costume Party Nightclub White Cosplay Accessories
$12.08-28%

pvc stockings
Plus Size Wet Look PVC Leather Faux Boots Silicone Hold Up Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Pole Dance Nightclub Party Hosiery
$7.05-1%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Celebrities in pantyhose or stockings
that's a large post.....lol
(18 Aug 2017, 22:21 )madjack Wrote: err.... is it just me or is the previous post from @Culmor a long string of code?

MJ

Odd, I saw a huge string of code instead of my screenshot on the forum too but when when I tried to 'update post' I only saw the Tomb Raider pic I'd intended to post. Anyway, I've re-uploaded it and it seems to work properly now.

If it still  doesn't it's something for Ra to look into I think, I know how he loves fiddling around with things 😉

Anyway MJ, even if she's not wearing hose she has a lovely pair of Desert Eagles eh?
(19 Aug 2017, 07:26 )culmor Wrote:
(18 Aug 2017, 22:21 )madjack Wrote: err.... is it just me or is the previous post from @Culmor a long string of code?

MJ

Odd, I saw a huge string of code instead of my screenshot on the forum too but when when I tried to 'update post' I only saw the Tomb Raider spic I'd intended to post. Anyway, I've re-uploaded it and it seems to work properly now.

If it still  doesn't it's something for Ra to look into I think, I know how he loves fiddling around with things 😉

Anyway MJ, even if she's not wearing hose she has a lovely pair of Desert Eagles eh?

Working fine now - no need for Ra to 'fiddle' with anything he doesn't want to  Rofl2

They certainly are a fine pair and would look good on any female.... oh, and the guns are good too!  😉

MJ
Quote:... and the guns are good too! 
Notoriously prone to jamming I understand. She should stick with the Browning HPs 😊

Incidentally, I saw an policewoman on a station in London a little while ago carrying a H&K MP5, somehow reassuring and disconcerting at the same time.
Not a celebrity as such but I can't think of anywhere else to post this shot of one of Aaron Carty''s dancers. Magnificent legs in beautiful hose. Wearing what appear to be netskins ('professional' fishnets) under a sheer shiny 'nude' layer. Lovely.

layers.jpg   

but
(19 Aug 2017, 08:26 )madjack Wrote: Working fine now - no need for Ra to 'fiddle' with anything he doesn't want to  [Image: rofl2.gif]
I'd like to, but it's beyond my expertise and capabilities 😁 The explanation is simple. The way MyBB deals with image is incompatible with base64 encoded "inline images" (this is what you get if you copy&paste an image, not a file name or a URL). But the editor (together with your browser) uses a completely different "operational model", hence you can see the image in the WYSIWYG mode. However, until you save the post, because to same the byte stream you need an infrastructure beneath, which is MyBB lacking 😉
I was right with you up until...
(25 Aug 2017, 19:41 )Like Ra Wrote: explanation is simple.

😁

MJ
hmmm, no support for inline pictures?
(26 Aug 2017, 10:45 )krinlyc Wrote: hmmm, no support for inline pictures?
MyBB [img] tag takes only a file name as an argument.
Cheryl Cole in shiny pantyhose:

cheryl_cole_pantyhose-01.jpg     cheryl_cole_pantyhose-02.jpg     cheryl_cole_pantyhose-03.jpg     cheryl_cole_pantyhose-04.jpg     cheryl_cole_pantyhose-05.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Pantyhose and stockings with back seams Like Ra 64 17,970 24 Mar 2024, 18:29
Last Post: bondagetom1
My Leggy Pantyhose and Stockings Thread nedphotog 41 13,642 10 Mar 2024, 18:46
Last Post: nedphotog
What pantyhose/stockings are you wearing today? Like Ra 439 194,750 04 Mar 2024, 22:00
Last Post: krypton85
Fishnets! Fishnet pantyhose, stockings, bodystockings, etc Like Ra 79 17,719 18 Feb 2024, 22:03
Last Post: Like Ra
Pantyhose/stockings Ad campaigns Like Ra 104 33,504 08 Aug 2023, 22:12
Last Post: madjack