Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sexy oil bodysuit
Open Crotch Bodysuit Women Sexy Oil Shiny Sheer Swimsuit High Fork Transparent Swimwear Elastic Wet Seductive Seamless Bikinis
$41.66

selebritee
Selebritee Sexy Hot Maid Costume for Adults Bra and Mini Dress Set Bow Decoration Babydoll Lingerie Nightwear Exotic Costumes
$43.56

anime bdsm
Fashion BDSM Symbol Phone Case For Huawei P50 P40 P30 Pro Mate 40 30 Pro Nova 8 8i Y7P Honor Transparent Phone Cover
$4.84

zlatameer
Sexy Latex Rubber Women Tight Pants Plus Size XXXL Custom Made Leggings Handmade S-LTW074
$88.50-15%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 90cm Heelless Fetish Women Boots 12cm Round Toe Burlesque Crotch Thigh Front Zipper Shoes Unisex Custom Leg Size
$440.44-33%

anime bondage
Mask Erotic Accessories for Women Bunny Girl Role Play Anime Cosplay Lingerie Sexy Bondage Leather Eye Masks for Sex Games
$116.04-40%

amoresy
Amoresy Japanese spandex suspender student hot spring sexy cute swim briefs swimsuit Beach Bikini
$261.35-8%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Cat girls Meow!
Backstage Michelle again.

MP Behind scenes.jpg   

Edit: Doh! Laura actually said it's a Reevzfx cowl...great guy, he specifically adjusted colour of the rubber for my Balent cowl to match a latex swatch I mailed him. It works better than this pic suggests, the chief difference is due to texture, not colour.

ReevzfxBalentCowl.jpg   
You own an original Reevzfx! 😁 that's incredible.

The outfit is sooo meow! I love it.
Quote:You own an original Reevzfx!

Two 😊

Reevzfx.JPG   

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vQN7b3dYTE
[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWrOmEtXk0k
]Batman Returns (1992) - Meow Scene (5/10) | Movieclips - YouTube[/url]

Michelle wrapping herself in her whip at 1:00, I would love to be able to do that...sadly I don't have a ceiling high enough to practice and I'd rather not do it in the back garden.
Just for fun, some more of my cat-themed head gear. Classic '66 Julie Newmar lamé ears and mask, 90's animated series 'all-in-one' mask and suit, Anne Hathaway goggles and a thin Polymorphe hood with back zipper as worn by Amber Moelter in the short 'Catwoman: Resolution'.

CW headgear.JPG   

I had to use an old shot of the Nolan goggles as I just discovered they need a bit of TLC at the moment.
She's a cutie!   💓

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 ezgif-6-3f2df728c0cc.gif   
My Reevzfx cowl in context.

Context.jpg   
(28 Apr 2021, 19:00 )christianna Wrote: She's a cutie!
At first I thought she was wearing a gag, then I realized it was only a pair of cuffs 😟
(29 Apr 2021, 00:48 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
(28 Apr 2021, 19:00 )christianna Wrote: She's a cutie!
At first I thought she was wearing a gag, then I realized it was only a pair of cuffs 😟

Yes. What a wonderful way to offer your freedom to your owner.

"Please cuff me!"

Contributors: christianna (6) , Culmor (27) , essanym (2) , Like Ra (9) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (19)