Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage corset
Sexy Bondage Body Chain Punk Pole Dance Harness Lingerie Adjustable Women Goth Sexy Body Cage Top Bra Body Harness
$25.57-45%

anime bdsm
Erotic Lingerie Dress BDSM PU Lether Sexy Open Chest Anime Halloween Party Show Adult Game Mesh See Through Temptation Nightgown
$275.65

latex swimsuit
Women's Latex Rubber Sports Swimsuit Costumes Latex Bodysuit Black with White
$105.25-30%

sissy femboy
I Love Femboys Design Sexy Slim Fit Crop Top Crossdressing Sissy Femboy Anime Tank Tops Cotton Sports Training Camisole
$42.35-10%

panty girdle
Cross Compression Abs Shaping Pants Women High Waist Panties Slimming Body Shaper Shapewear Knickers Tummy Control Corset Girdle
$4.21-52%

shapewear
Seamless Women Corset High Waist Slimming Panty Butt Lifter Waist Trainer Shapewear Booty Lift Underwear Tummy Body Shaper Fajas
$54.33-45%

inflatable anal plug
BDSM Inflatable Anal Plug Flower Shape Removable Butt Plug Expandable Dildo Pump Vagina Anus Expansion Sex Toy For Women Men Gay
$3.58-3%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Cat girls Meow!
Backstage Michelle again.

MP Behind scenes.jpg   

Edit: Doh! Laura actually said it's a Reevzfx cowl...great guy, he specifically adjusted colour of the rubber for my Balent cowl to match a latex swatch I mailed him. It works better than this pic suggests, the chief difference is due to texture, not colour.

ReevzfxBalentCowl.jpg   
You own an original Reevzfx! 😁 that's incredible.

The outfit is sooo meow! I love it.
Quote:You own an original Reevzfx!

Two 😊

Reevzfx.JPG   

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vQN7b3dYTE
[url=

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWrOmEtXk0k
]Batman Returns (1992) - Meow Scene (5/10) | Movieclips - YouTube[/url]

Michelle wrapping herself in her whip at 1:00, I would love to be able to do that...sadly I don't have a ceiling high enough to practice and I'd rather not do it in the back garden.
Just for fun, some more of my cat-themed head gear. Classic '66 Julie Newmar lamé ears and mask, 90's animated series 'all-in-one' mask and suit, Anne Hathaway goggles and a thin Polymorphe hood with back zipper as worn by Amber Moelter in the short 'Catwoman: Resolution'.

CW headgear.JPG   

I had to use an old shot of the Nolan goggles as I just discovered they need a bit of TLC at the moment.
She's a cutie!   💓

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 ezgif-6-3f2df728c0cc.gif   
My Reevzfx cowl in context.

Context.jpg   
(28 Apr 2021, 19:00 )christianna Wrote: She's a cutie!
At first I thought she was wearing a gag, then I realized it was only a pair of cuffs 😟
(29 Apr 2021, 00:48 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote:
(28 Apr 2021, 19:00 )christianna Wrote: She's a cutie!
At first I thought she was wearing a gag, then I realized it was only a pair of cuffs 😟

Yes. What a wonderful way to offer your freedom to your owner.

"Please cuff me!"

Contributors: christianna (6) , Culmor (27) , essanym (2) , Like Ra (9) , Poorwhitetrash (1) , PurpleVibes (19)