Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

tiaobug sissy
Mens Lingerie Sexy C Shape Thong C-string Erotic Hollow Out Bulge Pouch Panties Lace Sissy Underpants Man Crossdress Underwear
$5.82-30%

anal vibrator
APP Controlled Vaginal Double Vibrators G-Spot Anal Vibrating Egg Massager Wearable Stimulator Adult Sexo Toys for Women Couples
$57.83-2%

panty girdle
GUUDIA Body Shaper Panties Lace Jacquard Sexy Mesh Shapewear Briefs High Waist Hook Zipper Elastic Shapers Tummy Control Girdle
$49.95

latex rubber fashion
Waterproof Gloves Fashionable Comfortable Fit Material Safety Protected Effective Cleaning Waterproof Household Cleaning Tool
$44.02

urethral plug
VATINE Penis Plug Urethral Dilators Catheters Sounds Sex Toys for Men Medical Themed Toys Stainless Steel Electro Shock
$2.41-1%

anime fetish
Sexy Costume Woman Adjustable PU Leather Masks Hood Open Mouth+Open Eyes Mask Blindfold Cosplay Erotic Fetish Wear for Couples
$10.95-2%

zippidy
2019 Flashing Big Rhinestones Long Sleeves Leotard Outfit Women's Dance Birthday Celebrate Outfit Singer Show Stretch Bodysuit
$79.86-25%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Poll: What's your fetish shopping ethos?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Cheap β€˜n’ cheerful all the way, I’d rather go naked than pay top price!
9.52%
2 9.52%
Quality counts, I’m no cheapskate!
19.05%
4 19.05%
I love to hunt for bargains but will splash the cash for that special purchase
71.43%
15 71.43%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Buying things – cheap and cheerful Vs expensive quality
(21 Jun 2016, 21:46 )madjack Wrote: Have you tried them on yet
No 😟
(21 Jun 2016, 21:46 )madjack Wrote: or are you still waiting for that 'home alone' time?
Yes πŸ˜‰
Actually, I bought more πŸ˜‰ Dildo gag, single-glove, hood, bondage ballet-socks... Aliexpress is cool! πŸ˜‹
(21 Jun 2016, 21:57 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: Actually, I bought more πŸ˜‰ Dildo gag, single-glove, hood, bondage ballet-socks... Aliexpress is cool! πŸ˜‹

Hmmm... sounds like we need to start a fund to pay for Mrs Ra and the family to have a holiday, leaving you home alone for a week or two to play and post 😁

MJ
I might have some home-alone time in mid July πŸ˜‰ I wonder if I have enough time to buy something else to experiment with.

OTOH, when you have to work 12-16 hours a day, there is neither time, nor energy...
(21 Jun 2016, 22:21 )Like Ra Wrote: OTOH, when you have to work 12-16 hours a day, there is neither time, nor energy...

....recognise that! Work, eat, family, sleep - no time for play.

MJ
Ra, I have to ask: what are 'bondage ballet-socks'?
 bondage_ballet_socks-03.jpg   

Bought here: bondage shop (along with a single-glove πŸ˜‹)
(23 Jun 2016, 14:00 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: Bought here: bondage shop (along with a single-glove πŸ˜‹)

Wow... that's a new one to me. So the straps pull your feet into an 'en pointe' position, rather than having your feet inside some formed solid shoes... very interesting.

Do they work or are you yet to try them on?

MJ
(23 Jun 2016, 22:24 )madjack Wrote: Do they work or are you yet to try them on?
They should work, why shouldn't they? Haven't tried this construction yet - waiting for the delivery.
(23 Jun 2016, 14:00 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: Bought here: bondage shop (along with a single-glove πŸ˜‹)

Those look fascinating.Β  I would buy them, except that I have massive feet, so they wouldn't fit (and you know what they say about people with big feet... they need big shoes!).Β  However, it doesn't seem like it would be too difficult to make something that would do the same thing.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Check this thread out before buying from Aliexpress Like Ra 38 12,787 12 Apr 2024, 06:57
Last Post: Tinker D

Contributors: B1u3 (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (1) , herrpee (1) , Like Ra (7) , ltxrob (2) , madjack (5) , Tinker D (3)