Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

realistic mask kigurumi
(A1) Custom Unisex BJD Doll Mask Japan Cartoon Realistic Silicone Lifesize Anime Role Kigurumi Cosplay Mask
$966.78-10%

anal plug
LED Butt Plug Metal Anal Plug With Light Luminous Anal Cork Prostate Massager Buttplug Tail Erotic Sex Toys Games For Couples
$16.70-50%

app chastity
QIUI Key Pod Chastity Lock APP Remote Control Unlock Timed Unlock Penis Cage Accessories Male Chastity Device Sex Toys For Men
$42.35-31%

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Black Short Sleeve Leotards for Girls Ballet Tights Spandex Nylon Dance Leotards Team Gym Suits Variety Of Colors
$19.34-44%

dildo gag
Sex Games Mouth Ball Real Penis Huge Dildo Mouth Gag Sex Toys Mouth Plug Oral BDSM Bondage Fetish Men Big Penis Ball Sex Toys
$59.82

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny black Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$482.79-19%

zlatameer
Black Latex Women Men Mask Headpiece Fetish Hood with Overhead Hole (No Hair) Handmade Costumes S-LM266
$32.54-5%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Butt plug reviews....
I've had a couple of plugs over the years, my first was like the Doc Martin classic medium as shown by @ltxrob and I still have that, gets a little sore after an hour or two though for me.

The next one was a sucker fitting and thicker ribbed plug that was okay if I used it stuck to a flat surface, but I like to wear them under my panties and this one always felt like the edges of the sucker bit were cutting my backside.

Now I use a steel one a la this model:
 s-l1600.jpg   

Now I will admit that I use it with a condom as I want to keep it as clean as possible and with it being steel, it starts off bloody cold as it goes in, but once in place, it does warm up. It is easy to insert with the lube applied, it is very comfortable, and it stays in place perfectly. I can walk around with it in place for hours without discomfort, and can sit down without issue. Love it.
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Permanent butt plug idea Lancer 5 2,519 30 Jun 2021, 00:31
Last Post: Like Ra
Ouch!! - shock collar butt plug!! ltxrob 4 5,854 16 Jul 2015, 00:06
Last Post: ltxrob
A perfect dildo or a butt plug? Like Ra 4 11,708 25 May 2010, 19:25
Do It Yourself Lockable Butt-Plug Like Ra 3 12,380 25 Mar 2008, 22:43

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (3) , egregious (1) , Like Ra (11) , LillyZ (1) , ltxrob (12) , lugnuts (1) , madjack (2) , no smile (1) , occorics (3) , PetraJane (1) , sweetrubber (2) , Tinker D (8) , Vacbedbound (3)