Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

crossdresser silicone body
Eyung Full Body Suit Silicone Breast Forms Crossdressing Drag Queen Cosplay Silicone Chest Male to Female
$404.14-45%

crossdresser silicone body
KUMIHO 8TH GEN Silicone Bodysuit Fake Vagina Cosplay Sissy Full Body Suit Fake Boobs For Crossdresser Transgender Drag Queen
$1329.79-50%

roanyer
Roanyer Kostuums Half Masken Siliconen Halloween Cosplay Realistische Bdrm Masker Face Fetish Geschenken
$324.28-60%

crossdress cosplay female
(AML)WOMEN Silicone Head Cover Makeup Crossdresser Cosplay Beauty Mask Collection Male to Female realistic silicone masks
$145.19-4%

crossdress fetish
Adult Sexual Harness Man Sexy Bondage Belt Night Crossdressing Costumes Bdsm Fetish Sissy Gay Hot Bikini 18+ Accessories Clothes
$17.12-28%

hentai
30CM Anime Native Magic Bullets Adesugata Roku Ade Sugata VI 1/6 Sexy Girl PVC Action Figures Hentai Collection Model Toys Gift
$40.33-45%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Hard Shaft Customized Boots For Women Crotch Thigh High Fetish High Heel Shoes Lad 18Cm / 12CM Stiletto Boot Gold
$199.65-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Butt plug reviews....
Mine was from here...

silicone butt-plug

The seller has the next size up too...
In the original post I've added links to the existing reviews in the blog.
(08 Dec 2016, 14:23 )ltxrob Wrote: Mine was from here...

silicone butt-plug
Looks like it's even cheaper than on Ali....
(08 Dec 2016, 14:23 )ltxrob Wrote: The seller has the next size up too...

this one?
Glad you liked it.
I should point out that to make it easer to remove, just make a figure 8 out of a pair of zip-ties and slip one loop over the base of the plug. Zip it close, not too tight, and it come out easer because now you have a ring to grab on.

Here is an update that you won't find on any site, yet.
I took one of my ass anchor and drilled a hole through the base for an enema tube. It worked very well indeed. After the fillup, just place a cork and away you go.
@likera yes that's the bigger one.. I was working from memory.. but it's obviously a slightly different design but at 56mm Diam closed that still a 'big' toy.
These are my two current favourites, both purchased from Lovehoney:

8566-3.jpg     8566-4.jpg    - the Purple Plug.
vital statistics:
 Capture2.JPG   

I like this best when I'm properly 'warmed-up', as I find it can be painful to insert and difficult to retain right at the start of a long session. So long as I'm in the right zone this is a very comfortable and 'filling' plug, and works well for longer periods of wear.

8582-1.jpg     8582-2.jpg    - Cock u like (This is the 'medium' size, I'm planning to buy the 'large' soon)
vital statistics
 Capture1.JPG   

Very easy to insert and a good 'warm-up' for bigger things to come. Due to it's smaller size I need to take steps to retain it in place (tights or leotard work well) but the plus side of this is that I can 'work' it and gain some stimulation as it slides in/out. The suction base is also useful when I'm really into the sub zone, allowing me to stick it to the tiles in the bathroom and get down to some ass action Blush

MJ
Where do I begin ...

IMG__002938-plugs-dildos.jpg     5_dildos_butt-plugs-IMG_0447.jpg   
Well I can count at lease ten of them you don't need to write about.
You aeady posted your homemade one, your inflatable one and the enema inflatable.
How about you start with the most useless one you have or tossed and go on from there?
Well as an update on the ass anchor....
Opportunity has arisen that most of the family bar my 2 year old are out this evening...so I thought I'd go for a bit of a longer test run.
Currently stealthing latex briefs, a stainless teardrop cockring and the ass anchor.

WOW!!
It's currently been in place for nearly 2hrs and about 30 minutes ago I started experiencing what can only be described as mini gasms... sort of a shuddering sensation in my core. Not too bad when sat or stationary... but cooking dinner was an experience I plan to repeat.

One thing I learnt from the longer session so far... lube the base 'horns' where the curl up into the perrineum that got a little tender after the first hr... bit of lube and all was good again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Permanent butt plug idea Lancer 5 2,511 30 Jun 2021, 00:31
Last Post: Like Ra
Ouch!! - shock collar butt plug!! ltxrob 4 5,849 16 Jul 2015, 00:06
Last Post: ltxrob
A perfect dildo or a butt plug? Like Ra 4 11,701 25 May 2010, 19:25
Do It Yourself Lockable Butt-Plug Like Ra 3 12,376 25 Mar 2008, 22:43

Contributors: bondagetom1 (1) , BoundWolf (1) , Culmor (3) , egregious (1) , Like Ra (11) , LillyZ (1) , ltxrob (12) , lugnuts (1) , madjack (2) , no smile (1) , occorics (3) , PetraJane (1) , sweetrubber (2) , Tinker D (8) , Vacbedbound (3)