Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

darlingaga
Darlingaga Streetwear Ruched Distressed Cargo Mini Skirt Grunge Cuffs Solid Pockets Y2K Skirt Vintage Outfits Women's Bottoms
$32.67-50%

crossdress fetish latex
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$131.66

Telescopic Dildo Vibrator
Women Realistic Dildo Heating Telescopic Vaginal Vibration Sucking Clitoris Stimulate Remote Control Masturbator Massage Sex Toy
$58.08-50%

arm binder
Headgear Soft Faux Leather Head Hood with Zipper Slave Roleplay BDSM Body Arm Binder Legs Bag Bondage Adult Game Sex Toys 18+
$10.67

anal training
Three Sizes Small Large Medium Expandable Anal Plug Expandable Silicone Anus Expandable Plug Perfect for Anal Training and Beginners
$22.99

panty girdle
Fajas Colombianas Tummy Control Butt Lifter Body Shaper Postpartum Girdle Waist Trainer Shapewear Women Butt-lifting panties
$18.27

sexy
19+ Adult Sexy Lingerie Woman Role Play Toys Hot Crotchless Design Deep V Backless Open Bra Erotic Bodysuit Sex Shop Sexy Tooys
$22.19

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

'Buns of Steel' fitness series.
Some pics from the US series with the ladies in their thong leotards and tan pantyhose:
Leisa Hart

Michelle Nevidomski

Nancy Popp

Tamilee Webb

Tracy York

great pics culmor mate 😊
Spandex lovers of the world unite 😊
I was going to post some BoS videos but it seems there's aeady a youtube page of them here:
https://www.youtube.com/user/aerobicbabes#p/u
Take a look! Some of the positions pictured here are THE SAME of some the typical bondage ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 6154256612_bf2016ef59_z.jpg   
(28 Sep 2011, 17:02 )gal6070 Wrote: Take a look! Some of the positions pictured here are THE SAME of some the typical bondage ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone, i am looking for a dare to perform, i am male 38 years old, i will be turned into a sissy girl wearing a red lycra leotard, ice-skating pantyhose, ultra shimery CAPEZIO ballet pantyhose a condom and a lycra full hood.

I will be a female gym girl, trying to pass an exam in college or some kind of female sport competition.

i am looking for exercises to perform while i am dressed like that, i.e :

- streching legs
- jumping rope
-play "twister"
etc. etc,

i will wait for your opinions here or you can contact me maid_woman@hotmail.com.ar

i attach a picture of my girly gym uniform

i have some shoelaces, gag-ball , 4 clothespins, to make the "exercises" more fun ,

i wait for your ideas!

thank you
From the chat with maid_woman:

01:17:11 ‹Like Ra› Not sure what to advise here. You can actually use "usual" youtube aerobics videos and pretend you're one of the girls, but punished for not knowing the program 😉
01:17:39 ‹Like Ra› One mistake and you add one bondage attribute
01:17:49 ‹Like Ra› he-he...
(29 Sep 2011, 00:19 )Like Ra Wrote: From the chat with maid_woman:

01:17:11 ‹Like Ra› Not sure what to advise here. You can actually use "usual" youtube aerobics videos and pretend you're one of the girls, but punished for not knowing the program 😉
01:17:39 ‹Like Ra› One mistake and you add one bondage attribute
01:17:49 ‹Like Ra› he-he...

excellent idea, i will wait for links to youtube aerobics videos, and try to imitate, please be nice with me , i am a begginer "gym girl" 😊

thank you very much
Try the link from Culmor's post above.
(29 Sep 2011, 00:37 )Like Ra Wrote: Try the link from Culmor's post above.

yes , i visit the link, which video exercise must i do first?

(29 Sep 2011, 01:22 )maid_woman Wrote:
(29 Sep 2011, 00:37 )Like Ra Wrote: Try the link from Culmor's post above.

yes , i visit the link, which video exercise must i do first?

Just roll a couple of dices 😉

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
From my favourite British Sci-Fi series (Gabrielle Drake) TightSlip 8 3,908 14 Dec 2018, 18:16
Last Post: Like Ra
Geordie Shore TV Series, Hunk in shiny lycra tights, dressed as Superman. Tia-Anna 0 3,563 29 Jun 2012, 16:12
Last Post: Tia-Anna

Contributors: Culmor (3) , gal6070 (2) , Like Ra (3) , Lurch667 (1) , maid_woman (5) , Poorwhitetrash (1)