Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Women Black Cheer Safety Shorts Jazz Spandex Intimates Dance Ballet Workout Excerise Gymnastics Ladies Fitness Panties
$84.58-33%

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth-Compatible Sleeping Headphones Eye Mask Sleep Music Mask BT Headband Comfortable Headset Mask Wireless Music Earphones
$114.28-40%

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL HEARTSTEEL Kayn Cosplay Costume LOL Adult Men Roleplay Outfits Male Kayn Uniform Halloween Full Set with Eye Mask
$272.63-39%

metelam
Metelam One-Piece Satin Glossy Leotards Jumpsuits Short Sleeve for Fitness Swimsuit Sports Bodysuit
$21.59

bondage hood
Sexy Roleplay Toys Head Hood For BDSM Cosplay Women Headgear Bondage Punk Gothic Belt Restraints Face Mask Funny Games Adults
$7.95-25%

pueraria mirifica
Bigger Breast & Buttocks And Hips Enlargement Pure Pueraria Mirifica Extract Complex - Aguaje, Maca Powder 5000 Mg 5 Pcs/bag
$15.75-22%

crossdresser silicone body
KnowU Crossdress L Size G Cup Silicone Breast Plate for Large Body and Wide Chest Male Transgender Shemale Fake Boobs
$254.10-15%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Bound men in feminine clothes and femdom fetish art
This could have been so good... if everything thing fitted properly 😟 It's still worth a look though.

[video=youtube]

Source: http://youtu.be/YcTkP9gTbtA
[/video]
We finally need a dedicated thread for this kind of stuff. Including drag queens? What do you think? This thread is about art.
Ah, I missed the 'Art' subcategory entirely, I just saw ' bound men in feminine clothes'.
Apologies.
Here's one that is Art but also links to Culmor's posting:

1377307017924.jpg    - fantasy about being 'forced' to become female

Do women ever fantasise about being forced to be come men I wonder? (I suspect not, they have more sense! 😁 )

MJ
More of old fashioned. Same style. Maybe same author?

tumblr_mqsnl4qmj51s14roao1_500.jpg     tumblr_mqsovy3RGp1s14roao1_500.jpg   
And two of one of my favorite fantasy world.

tumblr_mrf1ba8mai1s14roao1_500.jpg     tumblr_mrgudg89ts1s14roao1_1280.jpg   
Can you just upload the images to the forum (Click on New Reply, then add as an attachment)? The link shows "403 Forbidden".
(26 Aug 2013, 21:51 )Like Ra Wrote: Can you just upload the images to the forum (Click on New Reply, then add as an attachment)? The link shows "403 Forbidden".

Done.
I donΒ΄t understand what are broken in the first attempt. πŸ€”
Dunno... Incorrect link? But now it works indeed πŸ˜‰
Shouldn't the dildo be pointed the other way around? Or this is only the top of the iceberg? πŸ˜‹

forced-feminization-45-bondage.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Fetish and bondage art, hentai madjack 530 328,678 20 Apr 2024, 19:24
Last Post: Tinker D
Bound in the bathtub art Like Ra 16 18,789 25 Sep 2020, 16:58
Last Post: Culmor